Green Apple with a hint of caramel sweetness, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I'm looking for a Caramel Green Apple that is primarily green apple and not too sweet on the caramel. I just got my order from Mountain Oak and their Caramela is way too caramelly and sweet (I should let it steep more though) plus it'sa red apple; I'd rather have the tartness of a green apple but with a bit of sweetness. I like Green Apple by itself. I've only tried 2 caramel apples (MBV is out of stock so couldn't get it) - Mountain Oaks and DFW Vapor (which was just straight nasty). Any suggestions? MBV looks like it interests me. I'm just concerned about quality of most sites and don't want to order unless I know it's good.

Perhaps when I get my Vision Spinners in the mail, i can find different voltages to make apple pop more as well

Last edited:

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I just gave away a bottle of Caramel Apple from MBV today. While it was a good juice overall, I found the apple tasted like red apple to me and not what I was looking for. Now I mix green apple with caramel of the same pg/vg mix and nic level together. I can make it as tart or as sweet as I like it.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I just gave away a bottle of Caramel Apple from MBV today. While it was a good juice overall, I found the apple tasted like red apple to me and not what I was looking for. Now I mix green apple with caramel of the same pg/vg mix and nic level together. I can make it as tart or as sweet as I like it.

Nice. Would you say its an All Day Vape? I'm really looking for a caramel apple thats an all day vape and not too sweet. Actually, I'm just looking for ADVs in general and hoping a great caramel apple is what I'm looking for.
MBV's picture of their caramel apple is a green apple, so I just assumed it was their green apple? It kind of makes sense since both their Green Apple and Caramel Apple are out of stock right now, at the same time so IDK. Both their Green Apple and Caramel Apple have terrific reviews though so I thought I might enjoy them. I just have to wait for them to restock both flavors within the next week. I might pick up Caramel too so that I can mix it with the Green Apple to my liking.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
MBV's Caramel Apple could be an all day vape...if you like the flavor of the apple they use. The caramel is smooth and not too sweet, and the apple flavor is definitely there without being overpowering. I didn't care for it simply because the apple wasn't tart at all like a green apple to me. It tasted like a red apple IMO. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try, especially considering their great prices and fast delivery.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
When they restock, I'll deff order from them. I've only ordered from a few vendors but I'm loving MBV. I got my first order today and while the juices haven't steeped yet, I really liked Hawk Sauce and Ecto Cooler. My current ADV is Mountain Dew from DFWVapor. I've also sampled Green Apple (among tons of their other flavors) from DFWVapor's sampling bar and Green Apple was something I enjoyed.

I'm still new to vaping, but I'm assuming this means I like special fruity-type flavors. Thats precisely why I want a primarily green apple flavor. MOV's Carmela also came today and its primarily caramel with a hint of vanilla and, though its still freshly made, its caramel abundance just is too sweet and rich to be an ADV imo. Time will tell though.

Certainly looking forward to MBV...the question is, what should I request my free sample this time ;O. My free sample was Hawk Sauce and it ended up being terrific and I was on the fence about ordering it.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx

I've considered it but haven't been able to find much about it. It pretty much completely overlooked. It has only 3 reviews, which don't really help. I searched through the gigantic HHV thread and there was literally several posts about carnival and thats it. Doesn't seem popular at all and haven't heard any raving fans of it.

With MBV though, Caramel Apple is one of their top selling liquids with 150+ reviews and 5 star average. I'm going to try MBV first. I may order HHV's $10 sample pack as an excuse to try their "Dew", which I've heard is supposedly the best mt dew flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread