black-mini3__46451_zoom.jpg

And a blue one to finish...

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Hes pressing the green button with his finger in the first pic.

The green looks great.Cant wait. I like the satin silver more then the black though. The greatest part of the tear drop design is how the light reflects off the silver tear drops making it standout like diamonds and the black just cant do that. The black does look good with the green though.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Im planning on getting the regular provari in chrome with green LED since i already have a mini with/blue

I have a Black Satin with Blue LED... Thought about a mini? I really like the 18650 battery... So if I get a chrome regular Provari with Green LED, other then being a fingerprint magnet, does the chrome hold up well to scratches??

hellsh0cked

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Connecticut
I really want the black mini with a blue display. About a month after I bought my chrome provari they offered it with the blue display for the first time. I was so mad. I wish they would come out with an extension cap for the mini that would let it take 18650 batteries. That way you could have one option for a compact carry, and another for long battery life.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have a Black Satin with Blue LED... Thought about a mini? I really like the 18650 battery... So if I get a chrome regular Provari with Green LED, other then being a fingerprint magnet, does the chrome hold up well to scratches??

I havent had a chrome before so im not sure . I did have one that i polished to chrome myself but not sure if that would be the same. THe mirror look of it is so sweet fingerprints dont even take awayt from it. On bare ss it doesnt scratch easy.
That's what I'm waiting for, a mini with 18650 extension cap. I want it all in one package:)

I doubt there will ever be a 18650 cap for the mini . It would put the regular provari out of commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread