green smart living menthol anyone find a match or close in juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
how can I know what the resolution is on the clearomizers? I been looking at the ones I have not used yet and dont see anyplace they are marked.. I assume my son sent what was needed.. he also sent a battery that has etched scrolling on outside and I believe he said that was a 650? there was no paperwork or invoice with any of it..

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have Green Smart Living batteries too. I use them when I go out and need a cig-a-like or when I want to make silly set-up configurations when I bored. They have 510 threading, so you can out toppers on them, but being automatic they don't have much power. Vision Nanos work quite well though.

beargsl.jpg

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
Thanks for replying Ocelot..

I saw your pic here and tried and my clearomizer would screw onto the GSL battery.. wish it would work with the cartridge on the e-go it screws into but nothing.. :glare:

In another post Ocelot I saw you had the GSL menthol high on an atty.... have you been able to duplicate or come close to a juice that is like the GSL menthol?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
To be honest, I used GSL cartos when I first started vaping and they just tasted like menthol to me. I smoked for a long time and my taste buds were/are pretty trashed. It took about two months before I could taste anything other than menthol or mint - I still can't taste more subtle flavors.

I was very lucky that I found a flavor I liked early on. It's still my main vape. I have tons of other flavors, but keep coming back to this one. It's RH Candy Cane by Vixen Vapors. I get menthol added and extra flavor. It is VERY strong, which is why I could taste it so early on.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thanks for replying Ocelot..

I saw your pic here and tried and my clearomizer would screw onto the GSL battery.. wish it would work with the cartridge on the e-go it screws into but nothing.. :glare:

In another post Ocelot I saw you had the GSL menthol high on an atty.... have you been able to duplicate or come close to a juice that is like the GSL menthol?

I'm a little confused. What part won't screw on what?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
what do you mean by the cone cover? Not sure what that part is, but I can take it of if you direct me!
I have 3 ego batteries, tried 2 carto's on each nothing.. YES they work on the GSL battery..

I was thinking about the cone cover or something. I'm wondering if the airflow is getting blocked somehow. Have you tried anything else on the eGos?

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey mymares: GSL was the third company I used with my Cigalikes when I started out. I found their Menthol to be the most pleasing! So much so that I looked for Vendors that had Menthol eJuice. I found that My Freedom Smokes Mass Menthol works for me Now Granted it is a Stronger Flavor but with the GSL Menthol I wished it was Stronger even asked them if I could get their Cartridges with a stronger flavor!

I have yet to find another Menthol I like as much and I have tried quite a few! This is Just My Personal 13 cents Worth every ones taste is somewhat different! I’m Vaping the Mass Menthol in Vision Mini Vivi Nova, Kanger MT3, Smoktech 510 Single Coil Caromizer and Smoktech Dual Coil Mega XXL Cartomizers with Great Results!

Skullman {:{}

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
UPDATE: since it was mentioned in this thread I thought I would put this here..

I went to the new vapor only store fourthrok mentioned that they have here in Jax... VERY nice people, I spent over 2 hours in there, left with a nicotine high :) I learned alot, and all their flavors they had samples of.. I tried all their menthol's and was happy with 2 of them. they carry from 0 to 3.2 nicotine in most flavors..

I also bought a new clearomizer PRO that came with replacement coils..

If anyone is ever in the Jacksonville FL area they have 2 stores and will spend all the time with you and allow you to sample all you want..

Thanks fourthrok and everyone else for their help.. I think I found what I wanted in a couple flavors (for now) that will have me using my atty instead of the GSL's

SoundlessHero

Mar 1, 2013
Emeryville
Welcome Mymares!

I started with Green Smart Living as well. The closest to Menthol I have tried is Health Cabin's Green USA Mix (12mg). I just recently got my buddy started on vaping and he was/is a 4-10 Marlboro Menthol Lights smoker. He said it's a little too strong for him, but of course, that just convinced him to want to vape more :) He ordered some Green USA 6mg.

I may be incorrect, but Health Cabin is a Chinese vendor and sells Dekang Juice. Dekang is one of the older, more reputable brands and I have heard mostly good things about Health Cabin.

middleborn

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
SoCal
Welcome to the forum and hope you are pleased with your purchase. :)
My first experience EVER was also with green smart.
After buying it, I came home and got on the google and that is how I found this forum.
I wanted to make this work, but I thought that the green smart was going to end up costing too much, so that is when I started using the Volt by Smokeless Image.
I found their Ice Menthol to be good and that is what really got me off the cigs.
(I was also a heavy menthol smoker and liked the taste of the green smart menthol)
Good luck and enjoy your journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread