Green Smart Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Howdy All!
About 6 days ago I was in my local convenience store buying my usual smokes and energy drink when I noticed a new display on the counter for these electronic cigarettes. Of course I had heard of them before, but only seen them at a kiosk in the mall. (I don't trust ANY product that is sold from a kiosk)
I had heard they were very expensive but this little starter kit was only 20 bucks.
I did not buy it right then but came home and did a little research and found this forum. It didn't take much reading to get me excited to try vaping.
Even though I did not read anything on here about this Green Smart Living brand, I figured, "What the heck" it's only 20 bucks to try it. If I don't like it, I'm not out much moolah and if I do I can take my time to decide on a better product to invest in. (I'm seriously thinking about the Magma)

I am loving vaping!! I have found that I still crave an analog a few times a day. Mostly right after eating. But for the last 4 days I've had about 3-4 smokes per day. That is so amazing to me since I have been a smoker for over 20 years and was up to a pack and a half a day!

I've already converted my Sister and I'm having two of my Brothers who smoke over for a dinner party next week :p

So glad this forum is here!! And so glad I found it!!

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Welcome to the awesome world of vaping!

If you're after a decent starting ecig use either of these; anyone will reccommend them.

Riva: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510
Ego: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

You'll get much much longer battery life out of these and there's so many options! Click the discount code banner on the front page for 20% off too. Don't think you'll find them much cheaper than this from a trusted vendor but if you do let me know yo lol

If you can, I'd up your nic levels to 24mg or 18mg. Do you know what mg you have with the one you have now? It's tough starting out, I had a few cigs the first day I was getting used to my first 510 then I never had one again. Keep on vapin'!

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I'm really not sure what the nic levels are in these things. The package they came in only says "high" lol Not even the web site gives any information on the battery type or nic levels.
I think my craving for analog is just out of habit. They are tasting worse and worse the longer I vape. I'm sure I will have them cut out for good within a couple more days.
The battery life on this brand seems ok to me. One battery on a full charge lasts me from about 7am til around 6pm.
There is no way I would consider this "tough" !!! This is incredible!! lol This is the easiest time I have ever had with quitting smoking.

NicLiq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
nicliq.blogspot.com
I've seen a few posts from people who liked the Green Smart Living a lot, one person was able to get the refill cartomizers at a convenience store for $8/5 pack.

Congratulations! This is a great way to switch over, even if it costs more than some of the mail-order stuff, at least you know where to get what you need.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
A convenience store near me carries the e-logic disposable for $10. I tried it and it was pretty decent. It states 300 drags but I only got 160. Yes I counted. I contacted the company about that and they sent me a freebie. Pretty cool.

I actually counted with the first carto and it was more than the 300 that it claimed. I have found that the taste gets very "burnt" after about half that. I still enjoy a better nic "high" with it than analog tho.

I've got some liquid on the way that I'm gonna try to refill with (just an experiment - don't know if it'll work lol) so I hope that will help flavor-wise.

As far as the analog cravings go.......not really craving just trying to avoid the coughing fits that I attribute to physical withdrawl. This seems to happen when I lay down to sleep at night so I have at least one around 10 min before bed. It's working so far and I truly hope to have those nasty smokey sticks out of my life for good within a few weeks at most.

I find myself apologizing alot to my Hubby cuz I can't seem to talk about anything but how happy and excited I am about vaping. We have issues with our relationship, our household, my kids, our vehicles, the drought and if we're going to be allowed to water the lawn, and what's for dinner, and how much allowance do the kids' deserve, and what the hell are we gonna do about that .......ing dog next door that won't stop barking at night? And all I can think or talk about is how incredible I feel that I have cut my smoking from 30-40 a day down to 3-4 a day!!!!!
Thank God, Thank Science, Thank You, Thank Whoever!!! For Vaping and ECF!!!

Sophey

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Seattle, WA
... I can't seem to talk about anything but how happy and excited I am about vaping. We have issues with our relationship, our household, my kids, our vehicles, the drought and if we're going to be allowed to water the lawn, and what's for dinner, and how much allowance do the kids' deserve, and what the hell are we gonna do about that .......ing dog next door that won't stop barking at night? And all I can think or talk about is how incredible I feel that I have cut my smoking from 30-40 a day down to 3-4 a day!!!!!
Thank God, Thank Science, Thank You, Thank Whoever!!! For Vaping and ECF!!!

Your post made me chuckle! Love it!

P.S. Don't let the kids know how much you're going to be saving by giving up analogs. They could use that as a bargaining chip. hehe

bab00

Jul 27, 2011
CA
Don't we all have that one neighbor with THAT dog?! LOL

I think we're the neighbors with THAT dog... but we have three!

Congrats to the OP for doing that HUGE cut, smoking only 10% of what you used to using an e-cig is incredible. I managed to cut my analog use by substituting it with other tobacco products (dip, snus, and snuff) but now I'm down to just snuffing. I got my hands on an e-cig yesterday and now even my snuff use has gone down. You'll appreciate what's for dinner in a few weeks' time once you gain your sense of smell and taste back :)

HgNi

Feb 9, 2012
Bay Area
Hey all! I've been using my greensmartliving e-cig for over a month and really like the flavor. However, this morning when I went to vape, NOTHING. The green light comes on so the battery's charged. Just no vapor's coming out. I screwed on about six other cartridges I have that are filled, and NOTHING.

Could the battery possibly get CLOGGED? Of course I can go buy another one from my smoke shop today, but...Sort of defeats the whole purpose here, since I was determined to utilize this method to quit analogs.

Help!!
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread