Greenhouse One | FREE Go-Go Kit + Cartos [CONTEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I was the first to post and wanted to try and be the last, but alas, I have to get to our weekly poker night, which by the way, I have been able to be a part of the last two years because my poker buddies, all non or ex-smokers, all support my vaping and none are bothered by it.

My GOGO is my all day and then into the night vape, but is really cool at poker for the following reason. When I first started going to this weekly gathering, I took several batteries, extra atties, then extra cartos, small juice bottle for topping off, etc etc. Now I don’t have to junk up my spot at the table, just my GOGO, that’s all I need ! More room for all the chips I like winning !

We are starting a WSOP Amateur League in our town and they have all said (including the venue) that vaping will be welcome ! Yippee !

Now if I can just get this GOGO for hubby, he will not have to sit out hands and go outside to smoke !
Good luck everyone !

Reckon there will be another thread to announce and then congratulate the winner? Guess we will know soon ! Breathless with anticipation here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread