Greenhouse One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Just ordered a few 10ml bottles of 18mg juice and a few eGo parts and the experience was phenomenal!

Shipping: 13 days to be exact from the time I ordered to receiving the product. Actually 12 days because I had to wait a day to pick up from the Post Office. I never thought Shipping would be so fast from China. I have to add there were no issues with items at the boarder and for the first order they guaranteed I would not have issues.

Return Policy: Unmatched, with 30 days guarantee or your $ back. What else can you ask for? 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Communication: Super quick, we sent off a dozen PM's back and forth within a matter of an hour or less. Tim answered all my questions very thoroughly and was totally up front with his answers.

I highly recommend checking out his site: www.greenhouseone.com
Prices are great, reasonable shipping costs, and amazing customer service. I will be reviewing the juices I order in a thread shortly, but can't say anything bad at all about GreenHouse One. New products are on the way too, so I eagerly await those to come in. Thanks again Tim :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread