Greeting from your newest member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panxzz

Jan 26, 2017
Hi & welcome Panxzz
What devices are you using?
Right now I've been rocking the Cuboid with an OBS Engine which used to be my "travelling for work" rig. My IPVD2 which was my daily rig unfortunately started auto-firing on me and my Griffin 22 kept reading "atomizer short" on every regulated mod I had :(

I have a Crius RTA and the Eleaf Aster on the way from fasttech right now, but unfortunately will probably have to wait until the end of the Chinese new year before it ships.. Oh well!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have finally decided to take the plunge and jump into this community, just wanted to say Hi as recommended by the post registration message.
I've been around r/electronic_cigarette for a while and r/Vaping and I've been off analogs for ~2.5 years and only vaping. I also build my own coils and DIY my own juice.
So... Hi!
Welcome and glad you joined. If you have not already read it, might like to read again.
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Boletus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Right now I've been rocking the Cuboid with an OBS Engine which used to be my "travelling for work" rig. My IPVD2 which was my daily rig unfortunately started auto-firing on me and my Griffin 22 kept reading "atomizer short" on every regulated mod I had :(

I have a Crius RTA and the Eleaf Aster on the way from fasttech right now, but unfortunately will probably have to wait until the end of the Chinese new year before it ships.. Oh well!

I've got a Cuboid & an Aster and like them both. I don't know the OBS Engine or Crius but I know Mango74 swears by the former, and the Griffin's had lots of good things said about it. I discovered last night that the Cuboid on a low ohm build max's out at 100 watts due to its internal max amp limit of 25 amps. I bit low on a 2 battery mod, but still a good mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread