Greetings all..new to the vaping culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a long time smoker, quite for over 60 days now and recently started vaping. I started out with a basic Blu ecig picked up from local convenience store which got me over the initial nicotine hump of quitting smoking.

Now I'm into the tanks and trying out new and different juices.

Great to be here, I hope to learn a lot from you all!

-Retro

The amount of NEW "Things" that have shown up in our House since I quit the Stinkies is quite amazin ...

Newer car, New TV, New Leather Couch. New PC, ... sometimes I sit here & think to myself ........"if I've saved all this Cash in 3 Months THINK what I COULD have had if I'd have quit 20 Years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::unsure::facepalm::facepalm:

K

Last edited:
The amount of NEW "Things" that have shown up in our House since I quit the Stinkies is quite amazin ...

Newer car, New TV, New Leather Couch. New PC, ... sometimes I sit here & think to myself ........"if I've saved all this Cash in 3 Months THINK what I COULD have had if I'd have quit 20 Years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::unsure::facepalm::facepalm:

K

I am spending twice as much on vaping as I did on smoking...I guess no new car for me. :(

Lucky1127

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2013
Birmingham, Al, USA
Another noob here welcomes you there are some things you may notice or have already noticed since you quit smoking first and foremost you can breathe a little easier second you will begin to smell better some things good something's not so good third your wife will begin to shop at a grocery store that provides flavor in the products it supplies just giving you a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread