Greetings! Brand new to the forums. This is going to be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seawolfe

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
So Cal
Hi everyone :blush:. I waited to join this fine forum until I bought an e-cig kit and had the bits in my grubby little paws. I can be kind of dense and I knew I needed to play with the bits in order to understand what everyone was talking about. I got an eGo-C 1000 mAh starter kit with basically 2 ecigs and a bunch of attys and tank cartridges.

This is fun and its been 24 hours since I had a cigarette! My only complaint would be that hubby has run off with what was to be my spare e-cig. And I just know he is going to go get something cooler and thus will begin another gadget war in our household...

I plan on digging through here to gather info and answer most of my questions. But I do have one that I'm not sure where to look for information. We are traveling to the UK and Ireland from the US next month and I wanted to find out about international travel with these. What to look out for, how TSA and customs views them. Can anyone advise or point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

Seawolfe

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
So Cal
Thank you very much for your kind words! I found the e-cig travel section and got my answers.

So in order to get my toy back, I bought this eGo-C starter kit for hubby. Its actually got a better battery than mine (and a better price! darnit!) so maybe Ill "borrow" his now. And I got a mix of juices from Heather's Heavenly vapes coming in, for us to sample and see what we like.

So uhm - can someone explain this "dripping" to me and tell me why I would want to?

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Welcome, and congrats on dipping your toes in the vapor. Two kits should keep you going for a while, but as someone who has failed miserably at vaping successfully multiple times, I suggest you stock up. Look at getting some more backup batteries and atomizers/tanks/cartos, and never forget to keep a week's supply of juice (at least) laying around at all times. All it takes is that last atty dieing, or losing a battery, or running out of juice, and you'll find yourself smoking again. Believe me. With the availability and quality of a lot of the stuff out now, it shouldn't be too expensive or too difficult to keep on vaping. You made a good choice, I hope you and the hubby never touch another cigarette again. Best of luck.

Seawolfe

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
So Cal
oh thank you all for the answers and the warm welcome! This forum is an awesome resource. I keep thinking of new questions and searching on them. And yes on the spares and liquids. I hope to try a decent pile of liquids so I can figure out what I like, and then maybe get into making my own - that sounds like fun.
But short term goals first! Like a cool quitting sig counter like Angi has :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread