Greetings form Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMatt986

Jul 25, 2013
Germany
Hallo! (Thats German for "Hello" :p)

I've been off the analogs for 3 months now. In that time I have gone from a gurgling and leaking Ego-C to a GG Ithaka with a few stops in between and I am absolutely loving it! Smoking was purely an addiction... Vapeing is an addictive hobby... very dangerous for the bank account! :)

I am currently moving from 12mg down to 6mg where I will hang out for a while before stepping off to 0mg. No plans to stop vapeing though. Starting to use menthol flavors to compensate the loss of throat hit and that seems to be working well.

Thanks to all the information here on this board, getting my head around rebuilding my Hercules (Odysseus clone) and Ithaka was not two difficult. Really great resources here. Now I am patiently waiting for the Just GG to arrive so I can vape snobishly :D (just kidding)

Thanks to everyone for all the help.

MadMatt986

Jul 25, 2013
Germany
Thanks everyone! I really did not "get" the Golden Greek thing until I picked up the Hercules (yea, I know it is a clone but I have since rectified myself)... That is when I realized that Imeo is on to something... so I took the plunge and got the real thing... Then it was game over... now I understand :) The "Just GG" will turn the Thaka into a hybrid. Although the Atmizoo I am using with it now is a great PV, I am really looking forward to having a "cohesive unit" :)

Here is a pic:
241508d1376427918-pictures-your-setup-atmizoo-ithaka-crown.jpg

rileyman

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
az
Hallo! (Thats German for "Hello" :p)

I've been off the analogs for 3 months now. In that time I have gone from a gurgling and leaking Ego-C to a GG Ithaka with a few stops in between and I am absolutely loving it! Smoking was purely an addiction... Vapeing is an addictive hobby... very dangerous for the bank account! :)

I am currently moving from 12mg down to 6mg where I will hang out for a while before stepping off to 0mg. No plans to stop vapeing though. Starting to use menthol flavors to compensate the loss of throat hit and that seems to be working well.

Thanks to all the information here on this board, getting my head around rebuilding my Hercules (Odysseus clone) and Ithaka was not two difficult. Really great resources here. Now I am patiently waiting for the Just GG to arrive so I can vape snobishly :D (just kidding)

Thanks to everyone for all the help.

yay welcome to ecf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread