Greetings from Bavaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

moodsmaster

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, I'm new here.
I started vaping 5 years ago and I'm no cigarette-free for 3 years. Mainly I vape squonk mods with LaTabaccheria's Net Liquids, but I'm looking for something small to be out and about.
So I hope to get some andvice on this topic. I recently bought the smok infinix, but I got spitback from it, which I really don't like, so I hope to get some advice.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome!

Not sure what sort of device you’re looking for, I presume other than squonk? Also not sure what’s available to you (I’m in the States).

I have the Revenger X kit, dual battery, comes with a sub ohm NRG tank. Really nice for a drop in coil. That’s not the smallest mod I have, rather medium I’d say. My really tiny ones are all internal, isticks, Tarot Nano, stuff like that. The Pico is fairly small, too. And the Swag.

If you’re looking more for a RTA, I’m no expert, only been using those a couple months, but I love the Zeus Dual. It’s never leaked for me. The Revolver is doing great so far too, but haven’t had it long enough to recommend.

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Great, it's very hot right now. Where are you from?
I'll take a look at the Minifit.
Has anybody experience with the vladdin? How is the flavour?
Or the Innokin EQ?

It's been Very Hot in Southern California also. The entire month has been about 32C or better.

Really Tired of it. And just Can't Wait to get the Electric Bill.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I really love this hot weather, because we have a lake nearby. That's why I'm looking for something small, leak-free and flavourfull.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to post your request into the following forum (these folks are know their vape equipment):
Vape Pod Systems

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've heard mixed things about the breeze 2 but it's certainly gotten better reviews than the original breeze. I think your best bet is the pod mod thread/forum honestly, if that is what you are set on. You also have the option of an AIO starter kit, although I will say probably many more pods will give you better flavor, and if this is for a "specific situation" type thing nothing wrong with a pod, obviously an open pod will give you more options.

Good luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna

moodsmaster

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you.
I'm glad I have joined, too.
I've read the pod section, which was very helpful. The biggest advantage for me is to have two different flavours that I can switch, without the need to finish the tank.
As I said it's only for a Cafe or a beach, so it doesn't have to make huge clouds. For now I'll try the spryt. It's gotten good reviews and the coils aren't too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread