Greetings from Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioC

Nov 19, 2015
Hi folks..
I am a member of local forums but also occasionally follow ECF, and I thought it was about time that I join, not only to peek behind doors :D

After almost 18 years of smoking (2 packs at the end) i decided to vape. Started with eGo T, C, ce4, vivi nova, but something was missing. 6 month ago i bought my first mod Vamo V5 and kayfun 3.1 and im quite pleased with the perfomance. Also bought Tesla M7 mechanical mod and kayfun 28,5mm, used 0,9 ohm setup. I use 24mg nic liquid.
I am more into flavour than clouds. So, the chase for a new piece of equipment continues...
Hope to find a lot of useful threads and informations here.
I look forward to be a member of this great community.

Reactions: Coldrake

BobbyGWurd

Nov 13, 2015
Calgary, Canada
Hello Croatia!

My best friend lives in Slovenia. That is close isn't it?

Welcome to the forums! I'm happy to hear you're off the analog cigarettes and best luck to you finding the right setup! I'm currently on that hunt myself.

I started with a simple Aspire K1 starter kit, but have lately become hooked and have several new batteries, mod boxes, and RDAs on the way.

Personally, my current favorite flavor of juice is Hawk Sauce by Mt. Baker Vapor. It is a berry flavor with a mint overtone. I had a hard time getting it in Canada, so I'm not sure how easily you can get it in the EU, but it is wonderful. It tastes almost like berry flavored chewing gum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread