Greetings from Lake of Constance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome! If you're vaping to not smoke, that's great. If you're looking to just vape, realize it's not without risk. You should certainly avoid vape juice with nicotine in it. Regardless of your decision, there's lots of info about vaping here.
I am only looking to just vape. These four cigarettes were in my youth you know [emoji14]

I already tried juice with and without nicotine and I am already a fan of the juice without nicotine. Dont worry ;)

Oh yeah and can u tell me in which section of this forum I can ask questions about which mod and tank I should buy? :)

Reactions: Eskie
Well you can start those questions right here. What are you looking for, lots of cloud?
As I know that I can reach dense clouds by a high VG rate I am rather thinking of a tank with a good flavour and an okay cloud chasing. I dont need big clouds.
I know that this is also a question of which coils amd juices I use but yeah. They also need to look good :)

I dont know which type of batteries I should get. Which batteries have the most lifetime?

I thought of a Wismec Gen3 paired with an Advken Manta RTA. But the problem is that I need 3 batteries for it.
I thought of one with two batteries. It should look good with the Manta RTA or a similar tank.
There are so many mods and tanks out there... my head is exploding :D

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hardest part is the large number of choices out there. If this is your first foray you might want to consider a tank with drop in coils before tackling an RTA. Not that it's all that hard to build, but you're looking at learning a lot of stuff real fast.

For a mod, a dual battery can serve you well. Make sure you get quality, name brand batteries from LG, Sony, or Samsung for it. Two 20A batteries should be good for 120W of use, which is more power than you'll likely ever need. Dual mods are frequently rated up to 200W, but that's really best achieved with 30A batteries and honestly not at all necessary for even the cloudiest of builds.

Actual recommendations are best made based upon your budget and location. No point worrying about brands if you can't get them. I would generally recommend something from Smoant for a quality midrange mod. The Cylon is an excellent example of an affordable mod that has all the bells and whistles and a decent reputation for quality of build. I'm not a huge Wismec fan because of varying QC, but do have both a 3 battery 200S and a Pressa 100 that work just fine.

Tanks, well, lots of personal preference there. I don't have a Manta but it has a decent reputation. If you're new to building I'd be looking for an easy deck to build on and maybe something with top air to reduce the aggravation of leaking which is common starting out. RTAs like the Zeus, Juggerknot, or an OBS Engine come to mind. I would definitely read through the individual threads for different tanks in the RTA section on this forum. Same for mods. But at least you have some general ideas of what you look for.

Last edited:
Reactions: PizzaXpress
Hardest part is the large number of choices out there. If this is your first foray you might want to consider a tank with drop in coils before tackling an RTA. Not that it's all that hard to build, but you're looking at learning a lot of stuff real fast.

For a mod, a dual battery can serve you well. Make sure you get quality, name brand batteries from LG, Sony, or Samsung for it. Two 20A batteries should be good for 120W of use, which is more power than you'll likely ever need. Dual mods are frequently rated up to 200W, but that's really best achieved with 30A batteries and honestly not at all necessary for even the cloudiest of builds.

Actual recommendations are best made based upon your budget and location. No point worrying about brands if you can't get them. I would generally recommend something from Smoant for a quality midrange mod. The Cylon is an excellent example of an affordable mod that has all the bells and whistles and a decent reputation for quality of build. I'm not a huge Wismec fan because of varying QC, but do have both a 3 battery 200S and a Pressa 100 that work just fine.

Tanks, well, lots of personal preference there. I don't have a Manta but it has a decent reputation. If you're new to building I'd be looking for an easy deck to build on and maybe something with top air to reduce the aggravation of leaking which is common starting out. RTAs like the Zeus, Juggerknot, or an OBS Engine come to mind. I would definitely read through the individual threads for different tanks in the RTA section on this forum. Same for mods. But at least you have some general ideas of what you look for.

Well I checked your suggested parts out.
My buddy got the OBS Engine and is just complaining about how raw juice is getting in his mouth while vaping with this tank. I also tried it out and I feel like if you do not wrap this tank right you will only have problems.
The JuggerKnot is too expensive. I thought about max. 90-100 euros for my whole kit and not only for the tank :D
The Zeus might be an option but does not seem to be my style. Same thing with the Smoant Cyclon. I am sorry :)

What about coils? What do I have to pay attention for?

I already found out that I can vape at 60-80 watts if I get some coils that don not heat the clouds up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread