Not open for further replies.

DizGrizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Near Austin, TX
Hi there, kiteboardsg.

Yes, we can help guide you but first, a bit about you to help us advise:
How many cigs do you smoke and what kind (looking for a general idea of strength here since I have no clue on Singaporean cigarettes)?
How long have you smoked?
Have you tried e-cigs of any type before?
Are you looking specifically for something small and cigarette sized or would something along the size of a cigar be okay for you?

kiteboardsg

Dec 1, 2012
singapore
Hi there, kiteboardsg.

Yes, we can help guide you but first, a bit about you to help us advise:
How many cigs do you smoke and what kind (looking for a general idea of strength here since I have no clue on Singaporean cigarettes)?
How long have you smoked?
Have you tried e-cigs of any type before?
Are you looking specifically for something small and cigarette sized or would something along the size of a cigar be okay for you?

Hi dizgrizz, I am smoking about 30-40 sticks a day and mostly Marlboro. Recently I switch from red to menthol cigarette and using dual filter to reduce mainly tar. I can feel my pipes Choking recently. I have been smoking for a good 25 odds years till date.

I have not tried any e -cig before so i am not sure which brand /type suits me. I would prefer something good, durable, last long etc.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking of driving to jb to buy my kit. Any good recommendations for my 1st starter kit from johor?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I am not sure how many responses you will get from people who are familiar with the availability of E-Cigs kits in Malaysia. You only need 1 more post to become able to post in other threads. So after 5 posts I think you might want to look at the thread for Malaysian Members. That is where you will get the best advice.

Malaysia Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread