Greetings from Transylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
Hi, I'm Tiberius and I'm sending all of you fellow vapers my best wishes, from the heart of Transylvania. Not sure how many romanians are in this community, I did see 1 or 2 in the forum threads that I've read so far.

So.. I'm a 27 years old dude, been smoking since I was 17 and I started vaping a little over a year ago. I also had another attempt at vaping about 7 years ago with some cig-a-likes, but they were bad and the e-liquids back then were abysmal so it didn't catch so... fast forward to 2017! Mostly I've been vaping and smoking, alternating, and smoking only at work and mostly as a way to keep track of my breaks. However this has ended no too long ago and I no longer smoke at work either, only vaping.

It has been a long journey for me up until this point, but I'm glad I was finally able to let go of the acoustics altogether(yes, I like to call them acoustics 'cause I'm a guitar player) and I've learned a lot along the way(always watching all the reviews and stuff) and proud to say I was able to help a few people switch over from the stinkies. I hope I can be of help to anyone that's new to vaping!

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
Hi and welcome! Great job on making the transition, and glad you decided to do it early in life than wait 30 years before getting cigarettes out of your life. How is buying vape gear in Romania? Do you have vape shops and are there any government regulations there yet?

Thanks. I've actually already posted the answer to this here:

How is vaping in public recieved in your country/area?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I'm Tiberius and I'm sending all of you fellow vapers my best wishes, from the heart of Transylvania. Not sure how many romanians are in this community, I did see 1 or 2 in the forum threads that I've read so far.
So.. I'm a 27 years old dude, been smoking since I was 17 and I started vaping a little over a year ago. I also had another attempt at vaping about 7 years ago with some cig-a-likes, but they were bad and the e-liquids back then were abysmal so it didn't catch so... fast forward to 2017! Mostly I've been vaping and smoking, alternating, and smoking only at work and mostly as a way to keep track of my breaks. However this has ended no too long ago and I no longer smoke at work either, only vaping.
It has been a long journey for me up until this point, but I'm glad I was finally able to let go of the acoustics altogether(yes, I like to call them acoustics 'cause I'm a guitar player) and I've learned a lot along the way(always watching all the reviews and stuff) and proud to say I was able to help a few people switch over from the stinkies. I hope I can be of help to anyone that's new to vaping!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Glad you had success with turning ex smokers to vapers, good job.
Might like to read:
Publications - Helping Smokers Quit: The Science Behind Tobacco Harm Reduction | Heartland Institute
Publications - The Leaflet: Vaping Less Harmful than Smoking | Heartland Institute
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/categories/electronic-cigarette-news-and-campaigning.628/

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread