Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome!

Could you explain what sort of gear you’re looking for, what style vaper you are? I mean I agree flavor is subjective, but there’s a vast difference between types of gear, as well.

Mtl or dl? What strength nic? Stuff like that will help us direct you.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi and welcome. What are you using now, and what do you like/dislike about it? Are you looking for little vapor and a more MTL (similar type of draw to cigarettes) or a less restricted tank where you can get flavor and clouds? That would really help.

Also, I can post MY favorites, but these things are often very subjective, so it would be good to know a bit more about what you are looking for and also your budget. Some of my favorite tanks are pricy.

If you want a good "all around tank" I'd probably recommend the Crown Uwell (original version because it really gets the best reviews and has a wide range of coils, good flavor, won't break the bank, etc., and can go any resistance from 1.2 to pretty low). Fair disclosure I don't own one but it gets recommended a lot as a good all around tank.

But if you want something MUCH more restricted, the Crown may be too airy for you even with the 1.2 coil. Which is why it's hard to really recommend something to you at this point.

Also, what mod/battery do you have, that matters as well, depending on how much wattage it can support.

Welcome to ECF :)

Anna

Petros Dimas

Jun 20, 2018
Hello, I am using Smok Alien 220w TFV8 baby beast kit with Samsung 30Q at the moment. I’m vaping at 60-80w most of the time but that’s roughly 2 weeks since i got this kit.I did order this kit online and probably will do it again. I’m more of a MTL person I guess and not really in to big clouds. Another thing that I don’t like is dripping liquid again and again. A decent capacity tank is fine for me. The liquid that I’m using is 70/30 and probably has no nicotine in it. I really appreciate your interest guys, thank you.

Reactions: Anise

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Hello, I am using Smok Alien 220w TFV8 baby beast kit with Samsung 30Q at the moment. I’m vaping at 60-80w most of the time but that’s roughly 2 weeks since i got this kit.I did order this kit online and probably will do it again. I’m more of a MTL person I guess and not really in to big clouds. Another thing that I don’t like is dripping liquid again and again. A decent capacity tank is fine for me. The liquid that I’m using is 70/30 and probably has no nicotine in it. I really appreciate your interest guys, thank you.
I think youll find you're actually a direct lung (DL) person going on your tank and wattage, because TFV tanks are DL only cloud tanks and are never going to be MTL tanks...also no MTL vaper I know would ever fire a coil at 60-80w as they're usually firing much higher ohm coils at much much much much lower wattages...

Sorry can't offer advice on tanks as I only use rebuildable tanks (making own coils), and I don't think you're perhaps ready for that yet?

All tanks though are subjective, and I struggle to recommend any in general... especially as I vape unflavoured juice, so "best flavour" has no meaning to me :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Aspire Nautilus. Proven performer over the past 3 - 4 years. Excellent mouth to lung tank. Factory-made drop in coils (I recommend "authentic" Aspire Nautilus coils replacements).

If I'm not mistaken, since you are in the UK, government restrictions require no higher capacity of tanks than 2 ml, so you'll need to get the Mini Nautilus (2 ml capacity). Uses the same replacement coils as its big brother.

Last edited:

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Welcome to ECF Petrie. The Nautilus 2 and the Nautilus Mini are both very good MTL Tanks, both 2ml juice capacity (as directed by our Leaders and Betters). There are some tanks that comply with this “very wise” directive by limiting the capacity of tanks by inserting a silicone removable plug, or as stated above, order from outside the EU. Good luck with your search.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
The TFV8 is a great tank for chucking clouds, not so much for flavor. The TFV12 Prince is about the best for flavor and cloud chucking. Although I would stay away from the T10 coils, not much flavor there.
I've become a Vaporesso fan lately. The NRG, Cascade and any EUC coil base tanks all provide good flavor and good vapor. They all have wide selection of coils for each tank including mesh and ceramic coils. I personally like the ceramic coils. Take a look at Vaporesso.com. Have fun on your search.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’m trying to figure out what’s “best” related to flavor through forums and reviews.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I have provided a little more information which might help choosing/evaluating tanks.
Might like to read:
The Tron-S,using the CLR coils,the EHpro Kayfun Lite V2, Kayfun V5, and the Kanger Subtank Mini with the RBA/purch option.
YFTK Kayfun/SXK KF Prime Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer are also said to be a good choice.
What is the best RTA in 2018? - Vaping Insider
http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-sub-ohm-tanks/

Reactions: Petros Dimas

Petros Dimas

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for all the support guys. I’m really glad that I joined this forum! Great food for thought all your suggestions. Innokin zenith seems a really good tank for a start and the 5 coil pack is only 8.99£. Beeing honest with you, I desiced to go with Smok’s product mostly for the design. Tfv12 prince tank looks really really cool to me. And yes, I agree with you @ExtremeDooty T10 coils are too much for me. Will do some more research at @BrotherBob suggestions. You all have a lovely evening! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread