Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

roshambo

Apr 17, 2013
SW Florida
Hello folks,

I have been ghosting the forum for some time now. Got into vaping a few weeks ago, started on the ego, bought an epipemod and vision eternity rba, and though I'm fairly pleased with their performance thus far, decided to invest in a higher end build.

I'm getting decent Vape out of this, but I find I have to keep pushing the wick very close to the positive terminal to avoid hot spots, which I loathe, as they turn the taste into burnt plastic.

I managed to get an order in for a Killer705 while in stock, so that should be here soon, and I also invested in a nice phiniac tank, I think all of this will give me plenty to begin my vapeing journey.

I was never a cigarette smoker, but I smoked high end pipes and tobaccos low to moderately, for the enjoyment, I was never addicted.

I hope I am not committing a cardinal sin by vaping for enjoyment, I gave up my pipes in favor of a safer alternative.

Have some shadowfax juice in the mail, looking forward to trying them soon, and to participating in some forum discussions.

P.S. My current rig is a provari 2.0 and an rsst, phone won't let me add a pic, il work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread