Guess what I just ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I must admit, I've never eaten a butterfinger candy bar. What are the main flavors?

Your kidding me rite? :D

OK, ill pretend your not kidding me LOL. The only thing I can compare it to is getting run over by a bus and going to the pearly gates and having the Lord at the gates letting you into the Kingdom of Heaven LOL. It's nearly that good. It tastes like Chocolate butter and crunchiness. You gotta try one lol.

Last edited:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Your kidding me rite? :D

OK, ill pretend your not kidding me LOL. The only thing I can compare it to is getting run over by a bus and going to the pearly gates and having the Lord at the gates letting you into the Kingdom of Heaven LOL. It's nearly that good. It tastes like Chocolate butter and crunchiness. You gotta try one lol.

I'm really not kidding! I've never been a major candy eater, but I do like dark chocolate, Frango mints, turtles, and heath bars. Are there nuts in the it?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
No, get with me when I get it, ill send you a sample of it ;) I would imagine it tastes closer to heath bar

If it tastes anything like a heath bar, then I would love it. :) Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to order a small bottle tomorrow as long as I'm placing an order. Good time to do so with the sale. :)

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
If it tastes anything like a heath bar, then I would love it. :) Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to order a small bottle tomorrow as long as I'm placing an order. Good time to do so with the sale. :)

Rite on, make sure you msg me and tell me what you think. Your one of my bestest buddies :D hehe

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I must admit, I've never eaten a butterfinger candy bar. What are the main flavors?

What????? You've never had a Butterfinger candy bar?? Go buy one! They are one of my favorites, and I'm definitely going to order some butterfinger juice. I don't know that I will be as brave as Redneck and order 120 ml without trying it first, though:).

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
OMG...agreed....I can't believe that anyone hasn't ever had a butterfinger....that should be illegal. I try to avoid them because they are not easy on the teeth...but I guess I'm going to have to get some to vape...if I can figure out which flavors to get before the sale is over. UGH I thought it was hard to pick before...now they added all these new flavors...:facepalm:

vaporgalinfla, you've never had a Butterfinger candy Bar? Why that's practically un-Texican! Its chocolate, buttery, and like an airy, crunchy peanut candy mix only better. There are no nuts in it. Good stuff!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
OMG...agreed....I can't believe that anyone hasn't ever had a butterfinger....that should be illegal. I try to avoid them because they are not easy on the teeth...but I guess I'm going to have to get some to vape...if I can figure out which flavors to get before the sale is over. UGH I thought it was hard to pick before...now they added all these new flavors...:facepalm:

Folks, don't buy the Butterfinger,, Big Josh has a 120 coming, and hes got your back. Buy something else and we can trade up a little bit. Its like trading Garbage pale kids but better!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I think that VG has managed to shock and amaze us all, again! I LOVE BUTTERFINGERS! Sad part is that I am not able to eat them anymore due to all of the very expensive dental work that I have in my mouth. BUT now I will still be able to have that same great taste thanks to FSUSA. I am thrilled.

Josh, don't worry about that 120 of Butterfinger. The thing about FSUSA juice is that it gets better with age. I have some Almond Joy (now Almond Pleasure) that I got back in July of last year. The stuff is phenomenal. See now I have my very own Gold Label juice. lol

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Wow Salem...you don't know how jealous you just made me...

I think that VG has managed to shock and amaze us all, again! I LOVE BUTTERFINGERS! Sad part is that I am not able to eat them anymore due to all of the very expensive dental work that I have in my mouth. BUT now I will still be able to have that same great taste thanks to FSUSA. I am thrilled.

Josh, don't worry about that 120 of Butterfinger. The thing about FSUSA juice is that it gets better with age. I have some Almond Joy (now Almond Pleasure) that I got back in July of last year. The stuff is phenomenal. See now I have my very own Gold Label juice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread