Had to go get gg from the post office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
Yea I showed my new gg to my friends and they all love it, most of them smoke but stay skeptical on vapping there to short minded to see that ok so I paid a good big for the gg but its going to last for a lifetime so its a investment you reclaim it through the years. This Friday I need to get some 18650 batts but at least I have some 123a's I could have nothing to run the gg and that would really suck.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Yea I showed my new gg to my friends and they all love it, most of them smoke but stay skeptical on vapping there to short minded to see that ok so I paid a good big for the gg but its going to last for a lifetime so its a investment you reclaim it through the years. This Friday I need to get some 18650 batts but at least I have some 123a's I could have nothing to run the gg and that would really suck.
The GG Grant will not run on 18650 batteries. The Transformer will.

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
Yea thats why I'm having to buy all the different batteries right now so I don't give a half way review. Also having to buy up 901 and some more 801 attys but I have several 510 attys just there white but hopefully for a review no one will care they do the same job :)

Also this is my first few times using the gg so I am new to all this.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Rejoice, Jonw has a transformer. He receive it a little earlier that yours because jonw will make many reviews about it. We had many conversations in the past for many things, so I send it to him 3-4 days before yours.

He knows what he is talking about ;);)
I paid for my Transformer last Thursday and still waitn for shipment notice. I do not know if it has shipped or not. Smokin has not let me know.:(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I paid for my Transformer last Thursday and still waitn for shipment notice. I do not know if it has shipped or not. Smokin has not let me know.:(

Tim told me that the GGs I send to him are a little smaller hole than required for the 18650 battery. But my 18650 battery fits ok to mine. Tim send them back to me for a check. Tomorow I will receive them and I will check. The day afret tomorow (Friday) I will ship them directly to you.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Tim told me that the GGs I send to him are a little smaller hole than required for the 18650 battery. But my 18650 battery fits ok to mine. Tim send them back to me for a check. Tomorow I will receive them and I will check. The day afret tomorow (Friday) I will ship them directly to you.
Thanks for letting me know. Will you be shipping me the Trans and my Grant together?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread