Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes that makes sense, so imeo what kinda 18650 are you using?

As Iken said. But I will take them tomorow to see if something is happening. All my GGs here in Athens have no problem. I am curious to see about these I send to Tim.

I believe that Tim uses diferent 18650.

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
Tim told me that the GGs I send to him are a little smaller hole than required for the 18650 battery. But my 18650 battery fits ok to mine. Tim send them back to me for a check. Tomorow I will receive them and I will check. The day afret tomorow (Friday) I will ship them directly to you.

Does this mean no Trans for sale today? :cry:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Rejoice, Jonw has a transformer. He receive it a little earlier that yours because jonw will make many reviews about it. We had many conversations in the past for many things, so I send it to him 3-4 days before yours.

He knows what he is talking about ;);)

I'm sorry - I wasn't going to say anything, but this really bothers me.

My understanding was that those who won the 5 transformers contest would be the very first 5 people to receive a transformer.

In that thread, Tim said there were only 5 transformers and those 5 transformers would be sold to those who had won the contest.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I'm sorry - I wasn't going to say anything, but this really bothers me.

My understanding was that those who won the 5 transformers contest would be the very first 5 people to receive a transformer.

In that thread, Tim said there were only 5 transformers and those 5 transformers would be sold to those who had won the contest.
This was a very unhappy surprise to me. That someone got a GG before the first 5 of a contest. I think unfair. What is done is done and so I am going to forget it.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I am renowned for my patience ladies, but I would hate to think that sexism is raising its head in this thread....

I trust I am wrong about that Imeo.... and that you know that a lady, can deliver a review as well, if not better than a man.

Maybe the reason that Jon was chosen for an initial review is that he is not known on the forum and can be seen as unbiased??

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Well fine then I didnt want to win anything anyway so I'll just go ahead and tell you guys the good news. Imeo just told me he's shipping them to you 5 tomorrow. ;)

I don't understand what's going on Iken.

Imeo tells you something and then you post it for him?

Is he bowing out of this forum then?

And what's up with Tim not having contact with Imeo?

I'm getting very concerned about recent events and am just trying to understand what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread