• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hal Lindsey Report 8/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
Last Friday, not yesterday, I watched a Hal Lindsey online and my mouth dropped open. It was as if a bomb dropped on me. It took me further into the end time prophecy. I admire Hal Lindsey. I have learned a lot from him. I would like to get your feedback after you watch it. It is the one dated 8/24/18. I didn't realize I couldn't post a link. So look up the report. OOPS!

The Hal Lindsey Report | Hal Lindsey:shock:

Last edited:

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
Land, have you studied Revelation? Many people don't delve into it as it scares them, but I started studying it in 1985 when I got saved, and I've been studying it since......always seeing a new facet. What got me was when Hal Lindsey was talking about the belligerent atmosphere within the country of republicans and democrats. I've never seen anything like what is going on in D.C. It's going on in my immediate family! My sister throws jabs of venom. I have blocked her number, if that tells you anything. I can't handle it as I have anand I've repeatedly asked her not to bring up politics but she has no control over her mouth, saying "are you just stupid?" What's in the heart comes out of the mouth. She put all kinds of gunk on my facebook page. I unfriended her. I have a page to look at my grandchildren's pictures, for crying out loud. I mean what in the wide wide world of sports is a going on! It reminded me of:

Matthew 10: 35 - 39 35 Christ Brings Division a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

What made my jaw drop to the ground was when he said the political atmosphere could birth another Civil War......Republicans vs Democrats. I have always wondered what had to happen for the anti-Christ to become a world leader. This could possibly be it. I'm not saying it is, I am saying it's a possibility.:eek:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Also gonna toss into the fray-Revelation is the only book to directly promise a blessing just for reading, hearing, and obeying the things in it:

Rev. 1:3 (NKJV)-Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near.

In the words of Chuck Missler on this verse: "Read me, I'm special!" Loved his commentary on Revelation for anyone who is interested.

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
Also gonna toss into the fray-Revelation is the only book to directly promise a blessing just for reading, hearing, and obeying the things in it:

Rev. 1:3 (NKJV)-Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near.

In the words of Chuck Missler on this verse: "Read me, I'm special!" Loved his commentary on Revelation for anyone who is interested.

You are absolutely correct! Who is Chuck Missler? That's a new name for me. I guess I could look him up. Duh!:ohmy:

Reactions: Ceejay0875

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    What made my jaw drop to the ground was when he said the political atmosphere could birth another Civil War......Republicans vs Democrats. I have always wondered what had to happen for the anti-Christ to become a world leader. This could possibly be it. I'm not saying it is, I am saying it's a possibility.:eek:

Still going with Soros as a key player.

Possible end time prophesy?

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
    Sep 22, 2018
    Still going with Soros as a key player.

Possible end time prophesy?

Of course he's in the middle of it! He donated to Hillary......heavily! When you've got THAT KIND of money, you can buy and sell as you please. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind of money! Probably give most of it away to needy people.:cry:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    You are absolutely correct! Who is Chuck Missler? That's a new name for me. I guess I could look him up. Duh!:ohmy:
    He did commentary and studies of the whole Bible. At one time he worked for the Department of Defense. He had a strong background in science, maths and history. He had a way of explaining very deep concepts in a way that made you understand it without feeling like an idiot. I do think i remember he and Hal Lindsey may have disagreed on some things, but, Bible scholars do have a pesky habit of disagreeing with each other from time to time. Chuck passed away earlier this year but his books are still in print, and the ministry still puts out a monthly magazine, and a weekly newsletter about things in the news for that week. The print magazine you have to pay for but you can read them on the website (khouse.org), the weekly emails you can get for free.

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
    Sep 22, 2018
    • Creative
    Reactions: mightymen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread