Halloween Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
I guys please forgive me for not putting any cute icons. I'm gone mobile because I have effectively broken two computers in the last 48 hours that is why my results are delayed. You all did a phenomenal job and I appreciate the participation so much so that I have decided to change the prize order. I believe you will all be pleasantly surprised. I will type the winners and the places that they have one below. Please PM me your full name and screen name and the place that you have one. Then I will forward you back a specific coupon code within the next couple days that coupon code is for you exclusively. In the event that you don't use the entire amount please email me so that I can change your coupon code to reflect the difference of what you still have available. These coupon codes can be used on and Hayler.com for any amount of Products you choose as long as it fits the monetary requirement. You can also order additional but the only amount that will be deducted from your order is the amount of your specific coupon. Again thank you so much for your participation this was great fun and I hope you all had a very safe and happy holiday!

1st- $100- 41ph4num3rlc
2nd-$75- Kodak
3rd- $50- mekakeusel
4th $40-faeriekitsune
5th- $30- seleya
Honorable mentions: $20
Fuzzy thunderbear
Mac63
Uncle
Maxedout

Congratulations again guys thank you for participating!
Ang
Holy hell, thank you so much! That is insanely generous of you guys. Big thanks to Nhaler and @dogrocketdog. And congratulations to the other winners!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
congratulations58.gif

@4lph4num3r1c
@Kodak
@mekakeisei
@faeriekitsune
@Seleya
@Fuzzy Thunderbear
@mac63
@Maxedout

(New everyone is tagged and with the correct spelling of their Handles :facepalm: )

AND - Of Course . .
happydance.gif

(As requested :mail: )

thankyou.gif~c100
@dogrocketdog (Ang)/ Nhaler! . . .

For the Contest & Opportunity to enter - It was FUN ! ! ! :thumbs:

BTW: Enquiring Minds Ya' know - It would be interesting to see which pictures are the winning ones - So when Ya' have time could "You" link to the Winning pictures - Thanks ! ! ! :D
Thank you for the corrections!!! I will post the pics later! Also I will make the coupon code within the next couple days when I get to a working computer! LOL

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I guys please forgive me for not putting any cute icons. I'm gone mobile because I have effectively broken two computers in the last 48 hours that is why my results are delayed. You all did a phenomenal job and I appreciate the participation so much so that I have decided to change the prize order. I believe you will all be pleasantly surprised. I will type the winners and the places that they have one below. Please PM me your full name and screen name and the place that you have one. Then I will forward you back a specific coupon code within the next couple days that coupon code is for you exclusively. In the event that you don't use the entire amount please email me so that I can change your coupon code to reflect the difference of what you still have available. These coupon codes can be used on and Hayler.com for any amount of Products you choose as long as it fits the monetary requirement. You can also order additional but the only amount that will be deducted from your order is the amount of your specific coupon. Again thank you so much for your participation this was great fun and I hope you all had a very safe and happy holiday!

1st- $100- 41ph4num3rlc
2nd-$75- Kodak
3rd- $50- mekakeusel
4th $40-faeriekitsune
5th- $30- seleya
Fuzzy thunderbear
Mac63
Uncle
Maxedout

Ang

Woohoo!

Thanks for the contest and prizes!

Congrats to all the others!

(PM has been sent)

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Congrats to all these fine winners......
1st- $100- 41ph4num3rlc
2nd-$75- Kodak
3rd- $50- mekakeusel
4th $40-faeriekitsune
5th- $30- seleya
Fuzzy thunderbear
Mac63
Uncle
Maxedout

Thank you for a chance to win Dogrocket/NHaler............

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Last edited:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.

1st- $100- 41ph4num3rlc
2nd-$75- Kodak
3rd- $50- mekakeusel
4th $40-faeriekitsune
5th- $30- seleya
Fuzzy thunderbear
Mac63
Uncle
Maxedout

Ang

Thank you so much!! This is awesome! And congrats to everyone else too!!!

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Has anyone received their stuff from these people? I keep getting jerked around by them. "order on its way, order delayed, order cancelled, emails saying they'll fix it then I get ignored. They contact me here and say they'll give me another $25 because of all the trouble. Now they emailed me last week asking what I wanted... Again. I tell them then they ignore me again. It's this happening to anyone else?

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Has anyone received their stuff from these people? I keep getting jerked around by them. "order on its way, order delayed, order cancelled, emails saying they'll fix it then I get ignored. They contact me here and say they'll give me another $25 because of all the trouble. Now they emailed me last week asking what I wanted... Again. I tell them then they ignore me again. It's this happening to anyone else?

I got mine after a delay due to vacation time for them and a back order on a couple of tanks I ordered. I didn't have any issues at all. Emailed one time to ask why it was taking a while and promptly got an email back with them letting me know about the tank issue...got my shipment a week and a half later.

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
I got mine after a delay due to vacation time for them and a back order on a couple of tanks I ordered. I didn't have any issues at all. Emailed one time to ask why it was taking a while and promptly got an email back with them letting me know about the tank issue...got my shipment a week and a half later.
I get that delays happen. But i received 3 tracking numbers that sat there for weeks. Then they cancelled them all without a word to me. Wouldn't answer the phone or email. Weeks later they got back to me here saying that they were gonna make it right and give me another $25 to compensate. Then nothing. They emailed me again last week looking to resolve it. I sent them 2 links of what I wanted. And rba kit and some tools. $97 dollar total. For whatever reason they only saw the toolkit and said that's only $7 would you like something else? I sent another email immediately with only the rba kit showing saying THIS! That's when they stopped responding... AGAIN! I just need to know if this is gonna happen or not.

Reactions: Kodak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread