Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!! Halloween is upon us and it's time to have a little fun...

I know what that we did this one recently but it was so much fun and I though that it would be fitting.

I want us to create the best scary story out there...A line or two at a time. Same rules as before but just in case you missed them we will go over them again.

I will begin the story thread with a line or two. Each person who participates will then add the next part and so on. The rules are that you cannot post twice in a row :) and that we keep it as unoffensive as possible. Nothing derogatory language or overly sexual responses. And remember to keep em sweet and too the point.

We are giving away a DIY Kit right after Halloween and juice throughout!!!

Remember that winners are selected at random and that anybody can participate but to win you must be in the United States or Military with an APO/FPO mailing address!!!

Let's Go

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You!!! The winners of this portion of the contest are.........

But wait. Remember the story is not over and must go on!!! There will be more juice winners and a grand prize after Halloween...

Back to the winners.....

Hold on!!!

If you win here is what I need you to do!!!

Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information

Subject: 30ml Halloween winner
Body: Your name and shipping address along with the flavor and strength of eliquid you would like!!!

Also...if you didn't win I wanted to let you know that DIY Flavor Shack is offering free shipping on all orders...no code needed...so you can get your juice anyway...

Okay Okay...I am serious now:
The winners are

Whodat2112
Zapped
bsidb

Congrats' you guys and I can't wait for more story!!!

Let the telling begin...

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
taking the onramp towards Hollywood. They were seeking fame and fortune starring in the sequel to:

8910937.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
soon found that even their strong stomachs couldn't handle Richard/Satan and there was a sudden flood of wolverine vomit. Just then, Little Timmy (the legless zombie kid) made it to the sound system and became tangled in the power cord - sparks began to fly (gonna need a new Timmy).

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Congrats to all of the winners in this contest. It was truly fun and can't wait to do another one!!!!

Here are the winners and detailed instructions on how to claim your prize....

Grand Prize DIY Kit Winner:

Sameless

Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Subject: Halloween DIY Kit Winner
Body: Name, Shipping address, Phone Number, Six Flavorings (please refer to www.diyflavorshack.com), and the base of nicotine you want (pg, vg, or 50/50)

30ml Juice Winners:

Cam775
Marina2
madangus

Send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Subject: Halloween 30ml Winner
Body: Name, Shipping Address, Phone Number, Flavor, and Strength of nicotine you want for you e-liquid.

Thanks so much for playing and tell everybody you know about our contests. We have more to give away!!!!!!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
So, one of the bikers hot wired an RV that was parked nearby and the Sons of Arthritis all hobbled inside, determined to find their missing Hogs (and their missing Ben Gay as well) at any cost.

As they rounded the corner of Romero and Craven they spotted the zombies.........

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread