Status
Not open for further replies.

Usonicig_Cecily

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2018
www.usonicig.com
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
Thank you, everyone, for participating in our game! Much appreciated!
A big congratulations to the lucky winner: @Northstar6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my dear friends,
How was your Halloween?:rickroll:

What did you do on Halloween?
Let me know your Halloween activity and win your gift.
:toast::party:

Note:
One winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
The game will end on the last day of this week.
The winner will be announced on next day.

Last edited:

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
The last few weeks of October were pretty rainy but we made the most of it the best we could.

For an adult activity my wife and I went to this yearly Halloween festival last weekend. It was outside in a wooded area but they had tents set up and a few different buildings on site so the rain wasn't too much of a problem. Lots of fun costumes, music and plenty of drinks.

Last night we went trick or treating as a family with our son. Again, it rained and I was a little bummed out because he's 12 now and won't be doing this much longer. But we still had a good time despite the neighborhood being the most empty I've ever seen it in 10 years on Halloween, but everyone was still handing out candy and we managed a few hours before everyone decided it was too late (or cold or wet).

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I made some seasonally appropriate vape juice and watched The Shining and then Scream, and while I threatened to dress my dog up as a cat, she's bigger then me and I feared the repercussions if I followed through. I gave her a puppy trick-or-treat bag anyway, and she had fun ripping it to pieces while I watched my movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread