*HALO* Captain Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaf Ear

Jan 20, 2010
North Carolina
Have you ever held fresh hops in your hands? We have a small home brewery here, and hops are very "flower shop." It's not really a different taste we're getting, just a specific type of flower it reminds me of. Been puffing all day, and to me now, it tastes like Hop juice. I'm going to save some for the next drinking night I have and see if that makes me like it better.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Maybe "think my interpretation of the flavor is way different" would have been more appropriate.

I think that my interpretation of your opinion about what you think your interpretation of fumama's thoughts on the interpretation of fumama's opinion are made me laugh/was funny...at least in my opinion.

In other words, thanks for the laugh. I love forum po-po.

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
I think that my interpretation of your opinion about what you think your interpretation of fumama's thoughts on the interpretation of fumama's opinion are made me laugh/was funny...at least in my opinion.

In other words, thanks for the laugh. I love forum po-po.

Haha. yeh since a lot of people on this forum are super sensative and get all bent out of shape over the littlest things I try to word stuff a little more "diplomatic". There are some that will actually DEFEND a supplier even if one of their products suck.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I enjoy the heck out of few of halo's juices for the mellow clean taste and awesome vapor they provide. Tribeca was a love at first vape experience for me, and I continue to love it (after several 30ml bottles)...captain jack however, didn't agree with my taste buds at all.

I didn't pick up the rose petal or maraschino cherry taste you mentioned, but am almost tempted to revisit it just to see if I can spot those flavors. What I did get was an extremely sharp, overpowering perfumey tobacco taste, sort of like dripping a strong men's cologne - with prominent tobacco/leather notes - into an atty and taking a puff...bleh. It's not my thing, but some hardcore tobacco lovers might enjoy this juice. After all, one vaper's poison is another's nectar, so to each his own.

Although CJ is not my thing, I love that halo continues to branch out with new juice flavors that they beta test on their customers. Gotta love them for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread