Halo e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow
This has been bothering me for quite some time and it is the fact that every Halo juice I vape leaves a really strong, lingering smell in the air - which isnt pleasant in my opinion. So much so that ive resorted to going outside if I want to vape either Torque 56 or Belgian Cocoa (unlikely lol)

Has anybody else had this problem, or am I turning crazy?

PS: To stop this from being a bash thread on Halo I will say that I thoroughly enjoy midnight apple and is one of the better apple vapes I have tried.

Crimzen Eyez

Mar 4, 2013
New York
Funny you should post this because i have been told by friends while at their houses while i was vaping Halo Liquid that it has a stronger scent than some of the other liquids i have vaped at their place.I honestly do not know why this is however and in writing this i am in no way trying to bash Halo,i happen to be one of their customers and enjoy many of their flavors.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I'm a fan of quite a few Halo juices, and will admit I have had complaints about the room note they leave. They're not the only juices I've vaped that other people didn't care for the scent, but they are some of the ones I've heard the most complaints about. Often musty, moldy, or basement scent I hear.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

MyKuLoO

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
I haven't personally tried Halo brand yet but I am waiting for my next paycheck to get Belgian Cocoa...this thread kinda makes me hesitate. Haha but I've been looking for a great chocolate flavor for a long time so I'll probably try it anyways. Any other flavors you guys recommend from them so I can order all at once? How is the Midnight Apple? Just straight apple or does the midnight imply a tobacco base?

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I haven't personally tried Halo brand yet but I am waiting for my next paycheck to get Belgian Cocoa...this thread kinda makes me hesitate. Haha but I've been looking for a great chocolate flavor for a long time so I'll probably try it anyways. Any other flavors you guys recommend from them so I can order all at once? How is the Midnight Apple? Just straight apple or does the midnight imply a tobacco base?

Kringles Curse is an awesome peppermint vape. Tribecca is the only tobacco vape of theirs that I reorder. It's a really good RY4, one of my favorite. Cafe Mocha and Shamrock are also notable. If you order $20 or more you'll get a free bottle of their newest flavor. Right now it's Sub Zero, which I guess is a really strong menthol.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Can anybody give me personal experience reviews about the following Halo flavors?:

Shamrock Mint Chocolate
Cafe Mocha
Twisted Java

Also about the Sub Zero by Halo...does it have a toothpaste aftertaste? I notice that with MBV's Extreme Ice...don't like it.

I've had Cafe Mocha and Shamrock, both I liked quite a bit. Shamrock is like chocolate chip mint ice cream, or maybe like a york peppermint patty. Cafe Mocha is a sweet latte coffee vape.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Getting thru my samples as a first time user ...not done yet ,i go slow ...
Ordered two menthols and I really like the Mystic so far and yeah no chemical taste of some menthols !
I received the free 10 ml of the sub-zero and I think its perfect to add a drop or two to a lighter menthol or tobacco etc .
I do like it better then V*** D**** "ice ice" ( sorry v*** d****i still love ya )
The belgian Cocoa is wonderful and tastes exactly like real cocoa to me .Alas ,it is not my thing to have a sweeter vape but it is perfect for those of you who love sweeter vapes

Last edited:

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Vaping some belgian cocoa right now. Delicious. Haven't had any complaints about the smell yet, though. So far its been nothing but compliments with a few friends wanting to taste it after smelling it. I love the bottle it comes in too, after I'm done with it I'm going to clean it out and keep it for mixing different flavors together.

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Man I want to try their stuff but scared off by the proprietary blend. I need some more tobacco flavors and I have tried several of the top flavors and pretty much figured out that NETs are not for me so that brought me to Halo but I have a suspicion that they are high PG and I haven't found anything over 30% PG I could vape. Very sad, I wish they would let me pick the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread