Halo Freedom Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

3n-out

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Texas
Well I've been vaping this for about 2 hours now straight. It has a vinilla taste, then to me taste like frenchtoast. The TH is good, really good. But there is a taste on exhale I just can't place. I've been sitting here vaping it trying to figure it out and I just can't. But I have tasted it before in my life. Strange I know. Good juice though!

yeah, this stuff pretty much is blowing my mind with how tasty it is. i get the vanilla/cedar flavor and a kind of pancakey maple syrup hit too. nic hit is amazing at 24migs and the TH is just right. ive only tried the marlboro prefilled carts(cignot) before this and i must say my opinion of e-cigs is even higher than its original lofty heights. cant wait to take this stuff out drinkin! this 30mL bottle will last me for at least 2 weeks id imagine.

TL;DR: im in LOVE

happyonnic

Jan 24, 2010
indy
Well I've been vaping this for about 2 hours now straight. It has a vinilla taste, then to me taste like frenchtoast. The TH is good, really good. But there is a taste on exhale I just can't place. I've been sitting here vaping it trying to figure it out and I just can't. But I have tasted it before in my life. Strange I know. Good juice though!

i m with you on the taste you cant place, thought maybe licorice but now im not sure. I only catch it on the exhale and it is slight but it kinda turned me off a bit but only at first the more i vape it the more i like it. I started mixing in a little new pure and WOW!!! It is now my fav

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
i m with you on the taste you cant place, thought maybe licorice but now im not sure. I only catch it on the exhale and it is slight but it kinda turned me off a bit but only at first the more i vape it the more i like it. I started mixing in a little new pure and WOW!!! It is now my fav

I vaped Freedom for a long time last night. It is awesome and I'm a menthol-head! I love how we're all picking up on different flavors. I do get the vanilla on the exhale and I really like that.

I also mixed it with Newpure!! WOW is right :thumbs:

I'm seriously spoiled now. I'm a confirmed Halo-head now :)

I also keep wondering why it gets better the more we vape it! I'm vaping all three menthols and I find the same thing with all of them - the longer I use it, the better it keeps on getting.

Maybe they add magical fairies, unicorns and a genie in the bottle :lol:

I'll rub the bottle and see if a genie pops out :)

Wait - that sounded dirty.... 8-o :lol:

68stang

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
USA
I vaped Freedom for a long time last night. It is awesome and I'm a menthol-head! I love how we're all picking up on different flavors. I do get the vanilla on the exhale and I really like that.

I also mixed it with Newpure!! WOW is right :thumbs:

I'm seriously spoiled now. I'm a confirmed Halo-head now :)

I also keep wondering why it gets better the more we vape it! I'm vaping all three menthols and I find the same thing with all of them - the longer I use it, the better it keeps on getting.

Maybe they add magical fairies, unicorns and a genie in the bottle :lol:

I'll rub the bottle and see if a genie pops out :)

Wait - that sounded dirty.... 8-o :lol:

*covers my eyes* Your Genie is lookin at me :lol:

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
I ordered Freedom juice and some of their Vanilla one (anyone tried that one yet?)

With standard shipping I expect to get it sometime next week. I think it shipped on Friday.

Looking forward to trying it.

Definitely give us a review of the vanilla liquid...I haven't seen a review on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread