Halo G6 ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I got my G6 today and LOVE it! I got the Malibu Menthol at 6mg which gives a very mild, smooth and pleasant throat hit, not harsh at all which is what I prefer. I ordered that liquid because I prefer a milder experience and it's probably their mildest offering based on the reviews I've watched. The throat hit really relies on the liquid you choose. The G6 gives off a lot of vapor and is a very, very high quality e-cig. I'm sure you are going to like it a lot. I ordered mine on the 20th and got it today on the 23rd. I am just a couple of states away, though. Halo ships VERY fast. Which liquid did you order, out of curiosity?

Oh...I posted a review of the G6 in the standard e-cig review section if you want to check it out. :)

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Torque56 is supposed to be sort of like an unfiltered tobacco flavor. The G6 is my third kit and it is, by far, my favorite. The quality is just phenomenal. The taste is just SO smooth! The cartomizers are SO EASY to refill, too. I am so happy with the G6!

Oh...Halo uses pharm grade nicotine...highest quality you can get and the liquids are all made in an actual lab by trained technicians. Supposedly the liquid is made to provide a good th even at lower nicotine levels.

Last edited:

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just received the G6 today, it definitely offers great performance for such a small device! This is what I was expecting Blu cigarettes to be capable of, when I started vaping! I also received my first 6v device today, and I'm glad I tried the G6 before, to see what a sober TH feels like on the G6: definitely great. Also, I like that the vapor is warm, the ecig pretty much lives up to the small advertisement on Halo's site and all the good reviews.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
G6 is a KR808D-1 so it is a real 3.7v device (Ego is around 3.4v). But you are not supposed to use LR stuff on slim batteries, only on batteries 450mah or larger. I think around the lowest you would use on KR808D-1 is about 2.5ohms. The Vapor4Life WOW cartos might be a bit hotter than that. I usually use Vapor4Life WOW cartos and I am currently trying some 2.5ohm KR8 cartos from elsewhere and I think new they were not quite the heat of a V4L WOW carto when new.

I am not sure how it will compare to LR on Ego but looking at a chart I am guessing similar to a 2.2ohm atty on an Ego.

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Glad you like it Markus! I knew you would. :) What do you think of the Halo liquids so far?

The Torque56 is good, the Freedom juice is good and the Malibu ... I can't get over how great that stuff tastes : ) Really, best smoke juice I've had in a while. I still have to try the other flavors in the sampler, but so far I will definitely get a bigger quantity of Malibu juice.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
The Torque56 is good, the Freedom juice is good and the Malibu ... I can't get over how great that stuff tastes : ) Really, best smoke juice I've had in a while. I still have to try the other flavors in the sampler, but so far I will definitely get a bigger quantity of Malibu juice.

lol...I freaking LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Malibu Menthol! It's the sexiest dang e-liquid there is...hehe.

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
G6 is a KR808D-1 so it is a real 3.7v device (Ego is around 3.4v). But you are not supposed to use LR stuff on slim batteries, only on batteries 450mah or larger. I think around the lowest you would use on KR808D-1 is about 2.5ohms. The Vapor4Life WOW cartos might be a bit hotter than that. I usually use Vapor4Life WOW cartos and I am currently trying some 2.5ohm KR8 cartos from elsewhere and I think new they were not quite the heat of a V4L WOW carto when new.

I am not sure how it will compare to LR on Ego but looking at a chart I am guessing similar to a 2.2ohm atty on an Ego.

I don't know what resistance the cartomizers have that come with the G6, but they work incredibly well.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thanks for all the reviews. I have not tried the G6 yet, but I am ordering two starter kits for friends. Whatever Halo does is always top notch!

You are going to have two VERY happy friends! The G6 is a great e-cig! It's really perfect for anyone just starting out because the quality is so good, performance is top notch and the instructions are really thorough, so it will be really helpful for anyone just starting out. :)

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
quick question about the charging, since you brought up the manual - it says that the light on the charger will turn green, which it never did (waited like 10 hours), I guess the batteries own LED indicates when charging is done, right?

Oh...that is a typo...when the light on your battery tip goes off you are fully charged. :) In one of the reviews I watched the guy mentioned that and he had called to ask and was told that it was a typo.

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Oh...that is a typo...when the light on your battery tip goes off you are fully charged. :) In one of the reviews I watched the guy mentioned that and he had called to ask and was told that it was a typo.

Thanks for clearing that up Shannon! Unfortunately the manual battery has stopped working, the light still comes on when I press the button, but it doesn't activate the atomizer anymore. Do you know what that might be? I already contacted customer support for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread