Halo Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
I don't vape tobacco flavors I primarily vape menthols but sometimes vape fruit flavors. I ordered their menthol sampler package and it was very good. So far its the best juice I have tried. I recently received 7x 15ml flavors from Mt. Baker Vapor and I am very disappointed. I heard a lot of good stuff about MBV juice so I wanted to try it, especially because it is priced so well. The juice is terrible, like it doesn't even compare.

You should think about ordering their tobacco sampler package. I got a free 15ml bottle with mine.

The only flavor I didnt like was the menthol with tobacco flavor.

I don't vape tobacco flavors I primarily vape menthols but sometimes vape fruit flavors.......

Yes man I heard the same from many guys that the Halo is fine. I have ordered from Halo too but not from their website because the shipment to Sweden was very expensive. So i've ordered from a guy at ebay. Do you know anyone else who sells the Halo with cheap shipment methods?

Now you talked down the Mount Baker and I not going to swap it with someone :( I feel sorry for throwing 2 bottles away.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Yes man I heard the same from many guys that the Halo is fine. I have ordered from Halo too but not from their website because the shipment to Sweden was very expensive. So i've ordered from a guy at ebay. Do you know anyone else who sells the Halo with cheap shipment methods?

Now you talked down the Mount Baker and I not going to swap it with someone :( I feel sorry for throwing 2 bottles away.

Maybe save it for a rainy day. Juice you don't really like is better than no juice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread