Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
HUGE LABOR DAY SALE !
30% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE PLUS FREE SHIPPING

To commemorate the unofficial close of summer, and show our appreciation for all of our valued customers who have labored throughout the year, we’re offering this huge 30% Off Sale. In addition to receiving 30% off your entire purchase, you’ll also receive Free USPS First Class Shipping. With such a huge deal, we’re not really sure how many orders to expect, so it is only valid while supplies last. If you wanted to try a Halo flavor but didn’t want to commit to full price, this is a great time to do it. The Labor Day sale will run from Thursday 9/2 to Monday 9/6, so it’s the perfect time to stock-up.

We thank you all for being such great customers, and look forward to seeing you all there. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Covale

Verified Member
Send me a PM on what you think of the flavor of the Bella Valente. Be sure to use it for a day or two, as I hear the taste evolves over time somewhat. I am curious to know how much Vanilla flavor comes through, or if it maintains more of a cigar taste.

JB says they might be coming out with a more true Vanilla flavor, however I am still curious about the Bella V.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread