Halo Menthol Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Can anybody give me a rundown of the differences in Halo's 3 menthol flavors? Do any of them actually taste at all like menthol or do they all taste like the mint flavored liquids everybody else tries to pass as a menthol? LOL.At

They now have Menthol Ice, TruePure (I'm assuming this used to be NewPure) & CoolMist (can't remember what their 3rd one used to be, but I'm assuming this is it's replacement). At one of time one of the menthol's was described by several posters to have a hint of vanilla, which sounded like it worked well with the menthol taste.

Right now, I'm planning on taking advantage of their big sale this evening and ordering 4 bottles. I'm going to get 2 menthols & 2 other flavors. I'd have to say that I'm leaning towards Freedom, Bella Vanilla Cigar, Menthol Ice & CoolMist, but I'd love any suggestions if anybody has any because I'd rather spend wisely than spend just to spend. I'm not a huge fruity fan & have really enjoyed JC's Tennesee Cured, more so than any other liquid I've found so far, which means I know I'm ordering one bottle of Freedom. I've also read so much about Bella Vanilla that i have to try it. Between JC TC & Freedom, I'm hoping I'll have my all night vape. I'm just looking for something that doesn't smell to high heaven to vape at work all day, that also doesn't make me sick from fruitiness, which is why I've been working to find a menthol! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread