jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Midnight Apple -- Halo e-liquid
PG/VG ratio -- proprietary blend
24 mg nicotine

Freshly opened bottle after 24 airing out; sampling conducted with a 650 mAh Midnight Blue Triton battery and G6 mini-tank

Upon first unsealing the bottle, I took a sniff and could detect nothing besides a liquid similar to Torque 56 -- no apple. After a 24 airing out period, the apple aroma was mixed with the rich, dry tobacco akin to Torque56 (slightly sweet, green and yellow leaf tobacco much like a Virginia blend). It's a strong, pungent aroma with only the hint of apple offsetting the dark wonders inside.

Midnight Apple is yet another unique blend from Halo. Bold, spicy and floral, steaming like a freight train with plumes of vapor and a kick to the chest and back of the throat. Midnight Apple is not lacking. Upon a base that might be Torque 56 with a touch of sweeter Cavendish, the tart bite of a granny smith apple is mixed with a perfume-like mix of spices that initially overwhelms, then subdues your struggling senses. There is a mulled cider quality to it; a bit of clove, cinnamon, citrus zest and some mystery sweetness that, once realized, intrigued me. A kiss of fig or dried dates, and Anise -- hence the "Midnight" nomenclature, I presume.

Midnight Apple is a potent eliquid with a wicked throat hit and a fog of vapor. It casts a dark spell that will warm the senses and clear the sinuses without the need for menthol. It's perfect for Autumnal activities and cold winter nights. For those adventure seekers looking for bold, spicy tobacco layered with warm fruit filling -- Midnight Apple is for you.

You can find it here:
Midnight Apple E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

originally posted in the Halo sub-forum @ ECF

baly

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2013
United Kingdom
Well I had a nice evening vaping this.

First things first, this is the first eliquid that really reminded me of what smoking was like.

I got woody, earthy , spicy tobacco notes, the apple so far has been subtle. Its a fresh, slightly sweet apple flavour which is more evident on the inhale.

I'd say a sprinkling of apple on a backbone of a very convincing tobacco flavour, which is how it should be. On the exhale there's a feeling ( cooling) not overly strong which I cant yet pinpoint, not menthol but hmm cooling/ refreshing.

The throat hit is bang on as well as the vapor production.

I'm going to revist this eliquid on a weekly basis, its got a multitude of complex notes and I wish to give it the attention it requires.

But so far its a thumbs up.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I wanted to like this one because I have been looking for a good apple and this sounded like it fit. There is a menthol taste that wasn't mentioned in the description, and I don't like anything with menthol in it. This one disappointed--as well as their Twisted Java--again menthol taste- and not mentioned in the description the menthol overwhelms the other good flavors in each of these liquids. Both would be a winner for me -- had they not added menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread