Richardalaymon

Apr 22, 2013
Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: invalid/untrusted URL

Mentholoverlord

Aug 3, 2013
OH
Old post but I'm having similar issues now.
My first order to Halo took 4 days. Normal.
I then ordered liquid only from coppercreek, 3 days, further distance than Halo. Normal.
I've now ordered from Halo, on a Saturday, Shipped on monday, hasn't arrived on friday - still less distance than coppercreek.

One out of five shipments so far have actually updated every day on USPS.com. The rest say "received" for 3-5 days and then update 5 or 6 lines on the morning it's out for delivery locally.

Notorious2again

Moved On
Aug 1, 2013
Austin, TX
I then ordered liquid only from coppercreek, 3 days, further distance than Halo. Normal.
I've now ordered from Halo, on a Saturday, Shipped on monday, hasn't arrived on friday - still less distance than coppercreek.

One out of five shipments so far have actually updated every day on USPS.com. The rest say "received" for 3-5 days and then update 5 or 6 lines on the morning it's out for delivery locally.

To the point of tracking numbers; USPS is recycling tracking numbers right now, but they have not purged the original information from their systems. So when you get one of these numbers, it will often show either no updates or a delivery confirmation from last year or the year before, in an entirely different location.

USPS priority shipping takes 3-5 business days anywhere in the Continental US. Typically. I've seen it take as long as 7, but only in extremely rare instances where there was an severe weather event that factored in.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

Not all USPS mail hubs/processing centers are as proficient as the next one. It's run by the government. :ohmy::unsure::facepalm:

iamcaleb

Jul 11, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I've ordered juice from about 5 different places in the last week.

My tracking number from Halo shows Electronic Shipping Info Received and it's been like that for 3 days now. I think the reason I'm not seeing more updates is because the service type is "First-Class Package Service".

I also have an order coming from Ahlusion and the service type is "Priority Mail 2-Day™". The tracking for the priority shipment shows each step of shipping process.Processed through USPS Sort Facility
August 8, 2013, 9:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401
Depart USPS Sort Facility
August 8, 2013
ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
August 8, 2013, 1:04 am
ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Dispatched to Sort Facility
August 7, 2013, 2:43 pm
SWARTZ CREEK, MI 48473
Acceptance
August 7, 2013, 1:13 pm
SWARTZ CREEK, MI 48473
Electronic Shipping Info Received
August 7, 2013

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I am still waiting on an Halo order from July 30.
NB: I also am waiting on some Grumpy's Hooch from SandSMods. I had a really nice convo w/ Lisa there and she said that will the elevated terrorism threat the USPS is opening some packages.
Maybe that is the whole deal?
I dunno.
I am not a patient person, LOL>

Newbie 101

Aug 9, 2013
NJ
I live in NJ. Same state as Halo. Ordered Monday, got an email on Tuesday saying my order shipped. Today (Friday) I called USPS directly because their web tracking is pretty useless. I was told by USPS that they don't even have the package yet! I sent an email to Halo CS three hours ago to see what's up, but no reply yet. I think it's ridiculous to not even have ANY phone support. I'm a first time customer with them and we're not off to a good start.
I remember the first time I ordered from Zappos (shoes), and they upgraded my shipping to next day. Very impressive and made me a repeat customer!
I understand that ..... happens sometimes, but how your company is set up to handle things when they do, defines a company. And I find Halo lacking. Sorry for the rant!
Peace.

hush

Aug 26, 2013
Florida
Hello I'm new here. I just ordered my G6 starter kit last night, which was Sunday. Now here it is Monday night, and I haven't gotten an email with a tracking number on it yet? Their site says any order placed before 3pm typically goes out same day. Since I placed my order the night before, I was expecting it would ship out today. Do they just ship it out before sending me the email?

I received the first email, the order confirmation, and it said I would receive an email with a tracking number, but I'm still waiting. I would have posted this in the Halo forum, but I don't have permissions.

When should I expect an email, or the product for that matter?

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
i love halo first order was placed on a friday night recieved on tuesday but last 2 orders were about a 5 or 6 day wait am waiting on a package from them right now actually i ordered friday morning got my shipped email friday afternoon when i check the info says was not recieved by the post office till saturday am expecting it wednesday i hope thursday the latest or i will be ...... after all i am only one state away in ny! lol

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Keep in mind that Halo is closed on weekends, so that can add two days to delivery times depending on when you order.

I've ordered from Halo 4 times since April. As a big company getting a huge share of the business out there they do drop the ball sometimes... just like any other business can. But IMO they do have a misleading system in place for customer notifications when the confirmed shipping with a tracking number can be sent to the customer BEFORE they have even pulled the customer's order from stock and packaged it. IOW, it's only shipped on paper so to speak.

That's what happened with my first order, so not a good start with me looking for my very first gear to start vaping. I ordered in the wee hours on a Thursday morning so they'd get it first thing their time. Got the order confirmation email right away, then a shipped confirmation w/tracking email about 5 hours later that same day. WOW, great service... or so I thought. The package was not actually in USPS hands until late the following Monday afternoon, four and a half days after it was supposedly shipped per the notification. I didn't know then they were closed weekends, so call it two and half of their business days. They told me they get USPS pick up 3 times a day, so the package missed all of the Thursday and Friday pick ups, and however many on Monday. IOW it was either not pulled from stock, something out of stock, or they just plain dropped the ball that Thursday and Friday anyway. Regardless, it's been smoother sailing ever since. For the rest of my orders.... from the day the orders were placed to delivery was 3-4 days NJ to NV depending on what time of day I placed the order. That is certainly acceptable. Their customer service people are very nice, do try hard to help with problems and they do have excellent products. So I consider them a good company to do business with.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Halo shipping isn't the issue; it's the USPS PO in Jersey that's the problem, as well as the inconsistency of the USPS.

Priority shipping takes 3 days for me, and has taken such for my first 5 orders. Full tracking.

On my last order, I picked First class, hoping it would be a day quicker; no tracking, and it took two days longer. :confused:

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
I know it's easy to blame USPS because they're a government agency and it's popular to scapegoat "lazy, incompetent" gov't workers but there is definitely something up with Halo. If it were USPS, wouldn't other first-class parcels shipped from the same part of the country take about the same amount of time to arrive at their destinations? One guy on this board (don't remember his username but he lives right across the river from Halo) got his order from another business that's located in the same town as Halo in one or two days but his Halo order still hadn't arrived after several days. My last Halo order took over a week to arrive from the day I received my shipment confirmation and I'm less than two hours away. USPS did update the tracking info as the package made its way to me but several days elapsed between the initial "shipping info received" notice and the package's arrival at the next PO sorting facility. The package took a really roundabout route to get here and I do NOT blame Halo for that, but it only added a day at most to the shipping time.

I strongly suspect that the system Halo is using is set up to generate a shipping confirmation when the label is generated, not when the product actually goes out the door. If they're falling behind and not getting the product out the door right away, they should be upfront about it. There are other juice vendors who mix to order and take a few days to ship, but no one gets upset about it because it says so right on their websites. I think it's the misleading "shipping confirmation" that's getting people riled up in Halo's case, not so much the fact that they have to wait for their purchases. If my conjecture is correct, they really need to sort this out soon because these complaints are starting to proliferate to a point where it's gonna start to hurt their rep. If I'm wrong, then I apologize, but does anyone on this thread really know for sure what's happening?

I am a big fan of Halo's products, I intend to continue doing business with them and I want them to succeed and grow, so my intent here is certainly not to slam them. But as a longtime civil servant, I get annoyed when I encounter a belitting attitude and automatic finger-pointing toward government employees. These men and women work harder and are more dedicated than you probably want to believe.

Last edited:

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
I know it's easy to blame USPS because they're a government agency and it's popular to scapegoat "lazy, incompetent" gov't workers but there is definitely something up with Halo. If it were USPS, wouldn't other first-class parcels shipped from the same part of the country take about the same amount of time to arrive at their destinations? One guy on this board (don't remember his username but he lives right across the river from Halo) got his order from another business that's located in the same town as Halo in one or two days but his Halo order still hadn't arrived after several days. My last Halo order took over a week to arrive from the day I received my shipment confirmation and I'm less than two hours away. USPS did update the tracking info as the package made its way to me but several days elapsed between the initial "shipping info received" notice and the package's arrival at the next PO sorting facility. The package took a really roundabout route to get here and I do NOT blame Halo for that, but it only added a day at most to the shipping time.

I strongly suspect that the system Halo is using is set up to generate a shipping confirmation when the label is generated, not when the product actually goes out the door. If they're falling behind and not getting the product out the door right away, they should be upfront about it. There are other juice vendors who mix to order and take a few days to ship, but no one gets upset about it because it says so right on their websites. I think it's the misleading "shipping confirmation" that's getting people riled up in Halo's case, not so much the fact that they have to wait for their purchases. If my conjecture is correct, they really need to sort this out soon because these complaints are starting to proliferate to a point where it's gonna start to hurt their rep. If I'm wrong, then I apologize, but does anyone on this thread really know for sure what's happening?

I am a big fan of Halo's products, I intend to continue doing business with them and I want them to succeed and grow, so my intent here is certainly not to slam them. But as a longtime civil servant, I get annoyed when I encounter a belitting attitude and automatic finger-pointing toward government employees. These men and women work harder and are more dedicated than you probably want to believe.

I totally agree with ur comment about their system is prob to blame and if they actually notified me when the product went out would not mind at all will still use halo but hate getting misleading information about when my package was shipped and i don't blame the post office just cause a package sent from florida same type of shipping made it to my door yesterday while i still have not recieved my halo package and for the record recieved my shipping notification from the other company after halos.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread