Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
I couldn't wait to do this review! I had to vape this for a few days until I could zero in on the taste. It's very complex and yummy. I had plenty of time too since I took this with me on Vacation down to Negril, Jamaica. Sitting on the beach vaping away I kept thinking this is the Dr. Pepper of ejuice but it was something else that just seemed so familiar. So many flavors, what the hell is goin on? I got hints of tobacco, spice, cream, cherry with a refreshing palette cleansing after taste. In the end I had figured out why it tasted so familiar. It was an A-Treat Cream Soda that I used to drink when I was kid living a block away from the factory. And I drank that soda everyday for a summer.

Delicious vape that you won't forget. Great after a steak dinner!

Taste: A-Treat Cream Soda with a kick!
Throat Hit: Excellent
Vapor: Excellent
Weapon of choice: Halo G6 KR808
Paired up with: Steak Dinner or anything Hearty. Also good with Mai Tai's!
Date of Trial: 7/22/12

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Am I the only one to get a mild clove (clove cig) taste from Tiki?

I used to love a clove cig every now and then, and when I tried Tiki, that's what it mostly reminded me of. Not a daily one for me, but one I'll always have around for when I crave something different ;)

Yes, I get a hint of clove as well. It's why I called it the Dr. Pepper of eJuice, so many flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread