Halo tribeca !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cikkini

May 8, 2016
So , i have been using my eroll for two weeks now... Quit smoking again with the help of my new eroll that is why i love eroll so much. Been doing really good, then i always see and watch that halo is one of the best. Watched reviews and decided to get one. Bought tribeca juice... This is when hell started. My eroll is not working the way it was.... Cant drag well, stops contnuasly, cant taste the halo tribeca that everyone is praising so much...ect ect,

So i thought, ok lets change the atty. so i did with a new one but same immidiate problem.... But as soon as i change eliquid again to the one i was using, my eroll works perfectly.

Conclusion, No more halo in my eroll for sure and think that the much praise on halo tribeca is exagerated..

Anyone have this problem on his eroll?

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I used halo's tourque for over 2 years with no problems. It was actually the only juice I ever used with the eroll that did not go through the atomizer in 2 days. I could usually get close to a week on an atomizer with halo. I never tried tribeca, thought it would be to sweet for me, so maybe the formulation is different. Tourque seems like a thinner juice, so I think that is why it worked well in the eroll.

Keith C

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Georgia
Iv been vaping halo TriBeCa for 3.5 years from my low line ego to my dot mot , trinity cap cloud chucked with no problems, my wife vapes about 15ml. A day with no problems in a ego min. Tank on an istick 40. TriBeCa is one of the cleanest well made juice on the market. Try it agin with a new build, you won't regret it.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
Be sure that the Tribeca you have is not the high VG version; that one will not work well with an eroll. Tribeca, along with Torque 56, are solely responsible for me quitting smoking, so I HIGHLY recommend them. These days, I DIY all my juice- but I will forever recommend Halo. :)

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Tribeca was my fav by far and wide for a long time when I first quit the stinkies. I loved that stuff. I had dreams about Tribeca lol ! Then I stopped being able to taste it, so started vaping some other flavors. Totally got away from any tobacco related flavors. Kris Kringle by Halo is also excellent.

Reactions: bnrkwest

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
I still use some halo torque56 and tribeca on occasion but have also moved away from tobacco flavors for the most part. They were some of the better juices I've tried. There is no mention of VG/PG ratio's on the packaging on mine but I agree that a high VG and the topper might be causing the issue you are having so grab some higher PG version and give it another chance.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
When I started vaping, I used the Halo G6 cigalike with the Mini Tank & their standard (high PG) Turkish Tobacco & Freedom Juice. Both worked very well considering...

My exact start up gear and juice. Halo has some very high quality juice. it was their gear that ended up making me search elsewhere. I believe you are having gear issues, not juice problems. The e-roll may not fit your evolving vape style anymore.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Sry guys but like i said. Bought a bottle of 70 30 pg eliquid and my eroll survived well. Now its working again as it should be.

One problem remains.... !!!!! I cannot find nowhere to buy eroll replacements as they are being shon sold out... Omg!!! What am i gonna do... Pfffff
It could just be people are stocking up. You may have to wait till a restock happens or order them from overseas.

I have to say I'm a big Tribeca fan. Tootling away on that right now. Absolutely sold me on the whole vaping thing being worth the investment. That, and the Turkish tobacco from Halo. I'm not a big fan of their Freedom Juice, though.​
Freedom Juice to me is perfect for someone who enjoyed smoking those little swisher sweet mini cigars, flavor on that juice is spot on for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread