Halo Triton (original) is being discontinued...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I found that I like the cotton coils much better than the silica ones, but I was wondering about the dual coils. I will give those a shot. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this on this forum, but here goes. Any suggestions on where to order supplies?

My go-to place for the Kanger Dual Coils (in the US) has always been Desert Vapes. It's a small, family owned business, with a very nice and helpful owner. She often runs sales with coupon codes, and notifies you of them by email newsletter if you sign up to receive them on her website. I've been buying from her for more than 4 years, and there's never been any credit card problem.

Several other US vendors I've dealt with and had no problems at all using a credit card, include these ECF Suppliers: LiteCigUSA, KidneyPuncher, Mister-E-Liquid, RockyMountainVapor (he has an on-going 30% off coupon code), and TheVaporRoom (has a 10% off coupon code).

I also order those Kanger Dual Coils for the Evod Glass, and the single coils for the regular Kanger Evod from FastTech. They're in China and the shipping takes about 2-3 weeks, but they have various price breaks depending upon how many boxes you order. 1-2 boxes is one price per box, 3-4 boxes is a little lower price per box, 5+ boxes is even lower per box. Just make sure you order ones that say Authentic Kanger Coils, not the ones that just say Replacement Kanger Coils. You can pay them through PayPal, if you have a PayPal account. That way, no credit card info is exchanged with FastTech.

Reactions: stols001

leyfeel

Apr 13, 2010
Kentucky
I started vaping around the same time. I have found success with innokin I taste and/ or vision spinner II. I use a kanger ProTank with a dual coil and have much success. Just bought some replacement batteries from Misthub.com and they seemed authentic.

I have tried mods and other sub ohm tanks and they are just not my style. I too like clouds but not looking to fill a room with fog.

My first ecig actually looked like a cigarette and was pretty horrible!!

Reactions: JCinFLA

Joni65

Mar 4, 2018
I had the same problem. I did go ahead and order the Triton regular battery that isn't variable since that's out of stock and probably not coming back. The regular Triton battery works surprisingly well. Good long charge and I have no issue with there not being variable voltage on battery. I was afraid it would burn my coils or not give enough power, but it's good.
I also ordered this Smokeless Image Volt Variable Voltage Spinner. I got the large size and the large voltage. It was $20.95 not including shipping. It's fantastic. It's just like the Triton Variable Voltage except a little thicker. It fits halo tanks as well as Kanger T2 tanks I get from 321 vapes. It also can use the Halo usb charger although I did go ahead and get a charger from Smokeless Image as well. I also ordered this ADV eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 900mAh Battery from My Vapor Store. NOW this doesn't go with the Triton tanks, but it does fit the Kanger T2 tanks which I already have from 321 Vapes. I get those from 321 vapes sometimes becauses they're cheaper and compatible with Triton batteries. So if you get the E-go you'll have to get T2 tanks or other Kanger tanks. You'll also need to order a charger which they have at my vapor store for the ADV-ego. I actually prefer the Volt spinner from smokeless image because like I said it's completely compatible with the Triton charger and tanks as well as the Kanger T2 tanks. Also, I find the ADV e-go charge doesn't last as long as the Halo Triton or Volt Spinner, but I still like it.

Joni65

Mar 4, 2018
When it comes to Ego supplies, I'm a big fan of DiscountVapers.com... here's why... they sell their own aftermarket version of the Ego that performs and holds up just as well as an actual Ego battery, maybe even better, but costs less. DV Brand
Thanks for this! Never heard of them before, but will try it out! Halo is so stupid to discontinue Triton as they are!

Reactions: rollersk4te

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I had the same problem. I did go ahead and order the Triton regular battery that isn't variable since that's out of stock and probably not coming back. The regular Triton battery works surprisingly well. Good long charge and I have no issue with there not being variable voltage on battery. I was afraid it would burn my coils or not give enough power, but it's good.
    I also ordered this Smokeless Image Volt Variable Voltage Spinner. I got the large size and the large voltage. It was $20.95 not including shipping. It's fantastic. It's just like the Triton Variable Voltage except a little thicker. It fits halo tanks as well as Kanger T2 tanks I get from 321 vapes. It also can use the Halo usb charger although I did go ahead and get a charger from Smokeless Image as well. I also ordered this ADV eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 900mAh Battery from My Vapor Store. NOW this doesn't go with the Triton tanks, but it does fit the Kanger T2 tanks which I already have from 321 Vapes. I get those from 321 vapes sometimes becauses they're cheaper and compatible with Triton batteries. So if you get the E-go you'll have to get T2 tanks or other Kanger tanks. You'll also need to order a charger which they have at my vapor store for the ADV-ego. I actually prefer the Volt spinner from smokeless image because like I said it's completely compatible with the Triton charger and tanks as well as the Kanger T2 tanks. Also, I find the ADV e-go charge doesn't last as long as the Halo Triton or Volt Spinner, but I still like it.
    Quoted so your links show up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread