Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
I know everyone's taste buds very so much so this thread may be a lost cause. I was just wondering, since I really love Halo's Voodoo juice, are there any other juices out there you guys might recommend me trying? It's my only all day vape so far but I've been vaping it for quite a while now, maybe it's time to find a replacement. All the fruity coffee chai etc flavors get old after a while. I haven't found many actual tobacco juices I like anymore after having been off analogs for a while now but I love Voodoo because I guess the throat hit is really good and it seems to me like kind of a "fancy tobacco" if I can call it that? I haven't even tried any pure RY4's yet. Are they maybe similar? Thanks!

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Halo's Voodoo is one of a kind. You might want to try the Vapor Chef, who has both gourmet flavors as well as tobaccos. Or Ahlusions Non-Aromatics line of NETs. I would also recommend Vita Bella and Organic #1 from Goodejuice -- might not be as layered as Voodoo, but they sure are tasty :)

You're probably on the right track. I don't think it's because it's layered as to why I like it, I think it's because it's a delicious non-food/beverage vape which have been kind of hard for me to come by. Thanks for the other suggestions! I'll have to try a couple for sure!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
You might also want to look at Heather's Heavenly vapes for flavored tobaccos. Their Purity line of NETs are superb. My Favorites are Heavenly Army (creamy tobacco with graham and perhaps coca), Shadow (same base as HA, but with vanilla -- tastes like a mild Bavarian Creme Doughnut), Legend (dark pipe tobacco with cherry and raisin hints), Serendipity (tobacco with sweet coffee and tea notes), Oompa (tobacco layered with a spicy chocolate -- trust me, it works), Huntsman (earthy, woodsy with hints of honey and/or maple).

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
I just ordered a sample pack of 3 of the ones you recommended and one myself and my wife might both like, caramel cappuccino I believe. I'm not in too big of a rush other than excited to try these new juices, but what's been your experience with her shipping speeds? I live directly in the center of the US.

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
UPDATE: Still waiting on my HHV order since she makes each one as it's ordered (I ordered a 30ml bottle of blueberry while I was at it) and it should be here Monday I think. I did order and receive MaddCatt Vapors' RYJ4 and I LOVE it. It is definitely replacing Voodoo. I'm actually not sure if I can vape Voodoo anymore after vaping this. I ordered a little sample sized bottle and vaped half of it today and just ordered 50 ml of it and am hoping it makes it to me on time before I run out and craaaaaave it sooo bad which I foresee happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread