Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Introducing Bull Box mods!!!!
So this has gone from a hobby to me selling a few of these a week. I have been making variable voltage mods from different exotic woods. They have gold/silver fitting for the 510 connection and potentiometer. I have tried to find the best quality parts to use in the mods. The idea behind these boxes is for them to be luxury box mods. The inside of the mods are laid with a nice brown felt and all the wiring is hidden the top portion of the box so it cannot be seen. These mods measure 1 3/4 x 1 1/8 x 3 5/8.

What makes these boxes special is the finish. The finish alone takes around 5 days. It is a 10 coat, hand rubbed polyurethane finish. If you do not know what that is, it is one of the most time consuming yet/best looking finishes you can put on wood. The mod has a feel unlike ANYTHING you will ever put in your hand. If you have any questions pm me. I will update stock here and all orders will be done through ecf until I can get a site running.

More of my work can be seen here

Flickr: bbulich's Photostream

Right now I have two boxes available
Unlike other retail wood mods I have spent about 20 hours on each box. I have put so much time and care into each one to make sure everything was done right. I should be asking much more, but I want people to see how nice these are. For this reason I am asking 140. This kind of quality will not be found elsewhere.

Thank you for looking
Brett
Bocote
IMG_9819_450x600.jpg IMG_0146_800x600.jpg

Ebony

CIMG0502.jpg CIMG0506.jpg CIMG0511_800x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread