Hangsen E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I'm a relatively new customer at ST, and so far I've been ordering the Hangsen e-liquid. I'm happy with it, in general, but there's nothing on the bottle (or site) that says what the PG/VG ratio is. I prefer higher VG as opposed to higher PG, and was wondering if that will be an option any time in the forseeable future (being able to select your PG/VG ratio when you order).

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I'm a relatively new customer at ST, and so far I've been ordering the Hangsen e-liquid. I'm happy with it, in general, but there's nothing on the bottle (or site) that says what the PG/VG ratio is. I prefer higher VG as opposed to higher PG, and was wondering if that will be an option any time in the forseeable future (being able to select your PG/VG ratio when you order).
I'll have to work on that, sorry! Some of them state "Hangsen 80/20 PG/VG e-liquid - Fresh and clear, this is some of the finest juice available." Which is what all of them are. There isn't an option to choose pg/vg mix on pre-bottled juice. Our own line "SmokEjuice" will eventually have this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread