Hangsen juicy peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewieya

Jan 11, 2013
Baltimore
I haven't had too much experience yet with vaping. Just tried a new flavor and felt inspired to write about it!

I am working on my first puffs of juicy peach by Hangsen and had to share. This is super tasty to me, fresh from opening the bottle (no steeping). It tastes a little like I would expect a peach flavored candy to taste on exhale. Then the weirdest thing happens (by my standards of how one experiences a vape), I'm left with the faintest aftertaste of peach that makes me want a real peach, really badly so I have to take another puff. I'm addicted. Thank goodness I bought it in both 16 mg and 11 mg strength (the two I alternate between) so that I can vape on it all day. Additionally wanted to note that I think I can smell it when I exhale. I haven't noticed that with the other liquids I've tried so far.

I also want to note that a few other eliquids (non-Hangsen flavors) I've tried so far tasted amazing to me one day and the next, not so much. I don't believe the taste actually changed. The quality seemed fine, I just didn't enjoy them as much the next day. I'll add a note if that is the case with the juicy peach flavor. So far, I can't get enough.

Someone else posted about Hangsen flavors and buying them from Caterpillar Vapes here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/flavor-reviews/393884-hangsen-e-liquid.html

I get mine from them as well. I can't recommend them highly enough. I've placed three orders from them so far and exchanged a few emails and had one phone call with questions. Awesome customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread