• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happiness of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Happy today...no dinner to cook (leftovers) and a proud moment....I killed all 3 batteries I took to work (it was really slow and I had a lot of breaks...) Drove home dying for a smoke or vape or ANY nicotine....and didn't stop for analogs...Ran into the house and turned on my computer to power up my PT and stole one of my roomies 36mg cartos.....

And now I sit here back at 12 mgs and enjoying it :D (Lesson learned, PCC will be in purse at all times now)

Way to hang in there!!!!

I have to say I have a big happy today, well 14" of happy. (get your mind out of the gutter ladies) I have a laptop, I feel like I have finally joined you all in the new millenium. I had a very old mac, G4 from about 1998, and the kids have a PC desktop with windows xp. (not to old though) The Mac was a pain, it couldn't play videos and I hate fighting the kids for the PC so I was using my phone all the time. I have a password on this thing so they can't use it, but dang getting things all transfered over was a pain. I'm still not quite all moved in yet I still have to move things around, but even though I tend to be a mac person Window's 7 is nice. I can transfer files and pictures from my phone on here via bluetooth, so nice. I can even use the bluetooth to play music on my computer from my phone. The music thing is kinda weird don't know how I'll use it ,but maybe when I'm practicing the guitar since I sometimes play along with an MP3 and they are on my phone.

But...but....it would have been so much fun...:facepalm::laugh:

My happy today is my fur baby is doing good.....I have a 14 yr old ..... Zu and she is completely blind and has kidney stones which makes her sucseptible to infections in hers eyes and kidneys. She had her 3 month check up and no infections!!!!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
My happy today is that I got another book order. I really have enuff, but it was only a penny, so all I had to do was pay the shipping. I might blush and giggle a lot when I read it though, as it's a pretty racey read.

When I went grocery shopping the other day, I saw a thrift store nearby, so I popped in for a minute and found ALL their hardcover books for only 50 cents, and their softcovers for 25 cents. I've always been curious as to what the South Beach Diet was, so I picked up both the SB Diet and the Supercharged SB Diet for $1. Pretty good, as their cover prices were $24.95 and $25.95. They have some great, healthy salad dressing recipes in them I'm eager to try!

selenamstar

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Coralville/Ottumwa Iowa
My happy today was that my boyfriend went to my place I stay at when I'm not in college, and took my brand new broken ipad2 to be shipped to be fixed. I bought it last Thurs & smoked my second to last analog, then the next day dropped it on my driveway. That was NOT a happy day. But sometime next week I will be able to surf here in bed in my dorm looking forward to that!

selenamstar

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Coralville/Ottumwa Iowa
Sea..great find on the books !

Selena ! Poor baby !!!!

MK...I stayed in my jammies all day today !

My happy.....my sister did up a resume for me ! I've never had one !

And......now I need one.......'cause I got fired yesterday......sigh........the bad lady won !

TY!
You can look at the bright side of this, you don't have to deal w/ the bad lady anymore, and there is always something that will come along that is better. So maybe in a way, it was & still may be many Happy Day/s ahead.

ValleyGirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
Sea..great find on the books !

Selena ! Poor baby !!!!

MK...I stayed in my jammies all day today !

My happy.....my sister did up a resume for me ! I've never had one !

And......now I need one.......'cause I got fired yesterday......sigh........the bad lady won !

:( Sorry to hear that, Classy! I HATE it when the bad ones win!

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
My Dear Ladies...been down for the count with medical issues this week..it's rainy here in WA state and it always puts me down with pain. I'd appreciate a prayer or good vibe sent my way...and I'm sending them all to you, as well. I will get thru Spring, I WILL get thru Spring...I honestly don't think I would have made another winter here.

Today, at around 11 am I realized I hadn't even hooked up my PV yet for the day!! WOW!! I forgot all about nicotine for FIVE hours!! And the fact that I didn't have to have it first thing in the morning is still leaving me speechless. I believe I can eventually go down to 0 nic now!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread