Happy 010 Disposable review

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
I bought 2 Happy 010 Disposable: one with a usb charger and one without.

It is a 510 clone. The battery and the atomizer have the same threads as the Joye one. (only limitation seems to be that you must use a specific usb charger for the clone battery)

This picture shows one Disposable in its packaging and another one next to a "real" 510 with a mega battery. The disposable is 1mm longer.

vinnievapor-albums-pics-hello-010-review-picture6318-happy-vaper-disposable-510-clone.jpg

According to Happy Vaper web site the battery is a 300 mAh one. It is not written on the package and I cannot measure it. A "real" Mega battery is 280 mAh. The clone battery feels lighter than the Mega battery.

There is no led at the end of this battery. Instead there is a led that lights the semi-clear soft plastic button so you still have a feedback and can vape in stealth mode.

The atomiser looks like a Joye one: there is no washer like the SLB clones.

vinnievapor-albums-pics-hello-010-review-picture6317-ato.jpg

The reading for my clone atomizers is 2.5 ohms for one and 2.4 ohms for the other. This is after a few puff on each as my initial reading was strangly 3.0 ohms ???. With a new Joye atomizer the ohms reading is 2.3 ohms.

Using those atomizer with the clone battery or the mega battery produces the same results as a with Joye aotmizer !

It came with 2 RY4 0mg cartriges. The smell and taste is the same as the DK RY4 0mg.

Since the price is way cheaper than a "real" 510 and it performs the same all I have to do now is wait to see if it last as long as a real one. I am curious to see how many times the clone battery can be recharged.

In conclusion::2c:
If the battery cannot be recharged a lot of time then it is the perfect try out kit as for the vapor it performs as well as a Joye 510
If the battery is as good then it is a great great deal!
:toast:

Last edited:

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
Hi Sanfordf,

Thanks for the reply, your comments made me search for more reviews of this device. I'm happy to see that other people reviews are the same : A great device for the price.

This is even better for us Canadians since Happy Vaper sells it for cheaper than a single Joye atomizer: His price is in line with prices in USA.:)

Here is the suggested picture: The battery is connected to its usb charger and once again the button-led gives a feedbak. I had to turn the flash Off so the picture is less clear:

vinnievapor-albums-hello-010-charging-picture6332-batcharging.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I got one of these disposable units...although from a different vendor. It was the type that looks like a pack of analogs...1 battery,1atty,usb charger and several prefilled carts. For $9.99. I was veryy happy with this unit. I ordered it just to see if I even liked the 510. I recharged the batterie several times...at least 4....and have since given the kit away to someone who wants to quit smoking. I gave them a 510 cartomizer with the kit. All in all....this is pretty much a can't go wrong product. Great for emergencys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread