Happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi MrsJaaxx.....Sounds like you had a great holiday! The Puerto Rican food would have been better than the burgers and dogs we had. My five year old daughter had to exit into the house early Sunday night...."The fireworks were just too much for her little ears" she said! Fireworks were big time this year!

Best to you and Jaaxx!
:)The Wiz!

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Ah yes, the food was delicious! But definitely nothing wrong with some good 'ol 4th of July burgers, either! We also had a cookout on the 3rd with steaks and baked potatoes and salad.. the kids had hot dogs instead of steak.. Eating is truly one of my favorite activities. Nom, nom, nom!

LOL Too much for her little ears! :) I love it! When my girl was little she was a bit intimidated by the fireworks as well. This year we had a large gang of children (including mine) all cheering Jaaxx on as he lit stuff and ran. Nobody else on the street was doing them so we got to put on the show! "Where's the grand finale?," I asked.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ah yes, the food was delicious! But definitely nothing wrong with some good 'ol 4th of July burgers, either! We also had a cookout on the 3rd with steaks and baked potatoes and salad.. the kids had hot dogs instead of steak.. Eating is truly one of my favorite activities. Nom, nom, nom!

LOL Too much for her little ears! :) I love it! When my girl was little she was a bit intimidated by the fireworks as well. This year we had a large gang of children (including mine) all cheering Jaaxx on as he lit stuff and ran. Nobody else on the street was doing them so we got to put on the show! "Where's the grand finale?," I asked.
I am a notorious "Light and Runner" myself MrsJaaxx...LOL! I'm afraid to even throw a pack of firecrackers these days....When I was a kid I had more courage!

:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread