Happy Birthday SecondChance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
SecondChance is having a birthday!!! Free beer and all you can eat chicken wings unless you prefer Chinese then you can have cat legs. We were unable to determine SecondChance's exact age except we know he is old because:

He begins every other sentence with, "Nowadays..."
Him and his teeth don't sleep together anymore.
At cafeterias, he complains that the gelatin is too tough.
Happy hour is a nap.
Many of his co-workers were born the same year that he got his last promotion.
It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECONDCHANCE AND WE WISH YOU MANY, MANY MORE!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Happy Birthday SC. Hope in the car, we going to Hooters!

Hooters-Birthday-To-You.jpg

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Thanks you Guys!!! I had a Great Bday! I made this post elsewhere but I am re-posting here just cuz.....

Ahw Gee, Thanks everybody for all the Great Bday wishes and laughs!! I had a blast!!! Lots of fun

TT, you missed a real party here in Central TX yesterday!! We went to Austin and I got to cruise around on a Fuel-injected v8 SeaRay...on lake Travis...real nice boat!! Anchored in a cove and swam and drank a little beer and listened to music...and drank a little beer! And looked at purdy girls....and drank a little beer... lol

And talk about purdy girlies..... Wow you couldn't swing a cat without hit a boat load of um!! They were real friendly too...smilin and wavin and dancin on the boat decks....

They were all wearin these buy-kini things...Man oh Man....prolly more cotton in the top of an aspirin bottle that it took to make those..... I ain't complainin mind ya!! I did take some pics...purely for research ya know!!

And when they found out it was my Birthday... they would all give me big Ole hugs and smooches... almost too much for and Old guy to take..(almost)

And when we were done with the boating, we went up on the hill top and had some good ole TX BBQ at Uncle Billy's Great view of the lake from up there....and Live Bands playin music and such.. so during the eatin of BBQ of course we drank a little beer!!!

And I even got a Bday Hug from one of them purdy girls singin in the band.

By the end of the day....I think Mrs. SecondChance was gittin a little jealous of all that attention I was receivin from those ladies.....but she was a Real good sport about it!! Heck I think she only smacked me 3 or 4 times all day!!

So all in all, it was a real Hoot!! Hugs SC

photo1.jpg

a481d007.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Wow SecondChance, all those great times and the pictures to prove it!

Really happy to hear you had such a grand birthday, it sure sounds like a memorable one. I honestly wish I could have been there to share those good times with you. And you even got some rain? You must be living right buddy!

And please, I'd like to see some of those pics from Hooters too, LOL.

Glad you had a nice birthday my friend and sure hope you have lots and lots more of them!

TT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
WOW SC, it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures! But why didn't you have a picture of yourself?? You always refer to yourself as "old" and I didn't see an "old" man in any of your pictures??? Please post a picture of your "old" self.

See :laugh::laugh::laugh::p:p

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
WOW SC, it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures! But why didn't you have a picture of yourself?? You always refer to yourself as "old" and I didn't see an "old" man in any of your pictures??? Please post a picture of your "old" self.

Ahw tg aren't you just the sweetest thing ever!!!! :)

SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread