• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy Birthday Wiz !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Oh dear, so sorry I'm late...

Did I miss your Birthday again?

Happy Belated Birthday, Sweet Wiz!

giphy.gif

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey, old, old, old, buddy, hope I am not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday!! Anyway, I thought I would give you a little birthday surprise. I contacted the VIP Girl and she would love to reach out to you and give you a special birthday gift. She is a little worried that it may be too much for you. She wants you to see a little video she made about one of your favorite pass-times and then you decide if you would like for her to stop by for a visit:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey, old, old, old, buddy, hope I am not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday!! Anyway, I thought I would give you a little birthday surprise. I contacted the VIP Girl and she would love to reach out to you and give you a special birthday gift. She is a little worried that it may be too much for you. She wants you to see a little video she made about one of your favorite pass-times and then you decide if you would like for her to stop by for a visit:

I only lasted about 23 seconds into the video,so it may not be worth VIP girl's time to pay me a visit!! Thanks for thinking about me just the same old friend! And thanks for the happy birthday. Hope all is good on your end.

:)Wiz!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I only lasted about 23 seconds into the video,so it may not be worth VIP girl's time to pay me a visit!! Thanks for thinking about me just the same old friend! And thanks for the happy birthday. Hope all is good on your end.

Hope it wasn't too racy for you. Since it is an actual ad from the UK, I hoped you got a laugh out of it. They sure can get away with more across the pond than we can. Anyway, sure hope you had a good birthday and all is well with you.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hope it wasn't too racy for you. Since it is an actual ad from the UK, I hoped you got a laugh out of it. They sure can get away with more across the pond than we can. Anyway, sure hope you had a good birthday and all is well with you.
Racy? Nah! I would have expected something like this from Zelda! LOL! Thanks again brother! Glad we're both still around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread