Happy eGo USB Passthrough Battery from Happy Vaper.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Ahhhh - interesting! The passthrough aspect is optional with this Happy eGo! That looks really useful. Passthrough power at home, and portability when you're out for a walk! A shame that the 510 passthroughs don't have this kind of versatility.

Especially liked the bit re: cartomizers & the cone, HawtAngel - I'm a carto girl too. Cartomizer friendliness & the whole cone deal had been one of my qualms about moving up to the eGo. Glad to see that it's not a concern. Really good video!
huggy.gif

I'm still not really keen on vaping via passthrough, but only because I move around a lot, even at home. I think this might be a good choice for my dad's fiancee though.
smilefinal.gif

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
P.S. Jack - the only other thing that has kept me from trying the Happy eGo is the button. You already know I didn't care for the manual 510 for that reason. Found it very uncomfortable, requiring too much pressure to use comfortably with any regularity. The manual sits unused. Absolutely looove my automatic Happy 510 batteries though.

Knowing that I love my automatic Happy 510's makes things simple. But I admit, the much longer battery life - the power - of the eGo sounds appealing. Especially with winter around the corner.

Anyway, the button on the manual Happy eGo's looks different. Not sure what kind of pressure or feel it has...though it looks like it's an easier touch than the 510's have, requiring much less pressure. If so, that could convince me to upgrade.

There are automatic Happy eGo's too of course - but only in black (ugh) or silver (better) at the moment (no hot pinks
icon9.gif
), and unfortunately I don't know if they have a cutoff (or how long it would be if they do). My automatic Happy 510's are supposed to have a 5 second cutoff - but in practice they function almost like manuals: I often get 8+ seconds or more from them without being cut off (which is really as long a haul as I would want to take).

I also don't know how heavy these eGo batteries are. With the 510, the shape & weight is perfectly balanced between the battery & the cartomizer.

I guess what I'm saying is: Jack, as a loyal Happy Vaper, I'd like to test a manual eGo & an automatic eGo please.
biggrinfinal.gif
Such testing would determine which batteries I buy from you in December - more automatic 510's...or eGo's & a charger. Thanks in advance for your reply!

P.P.S. Sorry for going on about regular eGo's in your passthrough thread, HawtAngel.
huggy.gif

One question though - what kind of cartomizers do you use with your eGo's? The Boge 510 ones that Jack carries? Those are the only ones I've used so far (with my automatic Happy 510 batteries) & they're pretty sweet. Though I am planning on testing out some ceramic CE2 R4 cartomizers (made by RoyalSmokers) in the next few weeks.

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Ahhhh - interesting! The passthrough aspect is optional with this Happy eGo! That looks really useful. Passthrough power at home, and portability when you're out for a walk! A shame that the 510 passthroughs don't have this kind of versatility.

Especially liked the bit re: cartomizers & the cone, HawtAngel - I'm a carto girl too. Cartomizer friendliness & the whole cone deal had been one of my qualms about moving up to the eGo. Glad to see that it's not a concern. Really good video!
huggy.gif

I'm still not really keen on vaping via passthrough, but only because I move around a lot, even at home. I think this might be a good choice for my dad's fiancee though.
smilefinal.gif

Hey rachelcoffe:
I am not really a fan of using this as a PT either just feel tied down with any ecig using that way.Mostly use this unplugged but it is good to have the option if I need to.Do not mind the high jack at all lol.This is Jacks forum to ask him questions feel free to do so.Regarding the cartos I will pm you I will not talk about other vendors on Jacks forum do not think that is right.

Thank you both for the kind words.

erischilde

Nov 26, 2010
Toronto
sorry to be such a noob.. but what is a passthrough???

i think when i get a little bolder, i want to buy a suction switched vaper, and maybe attach some awuarium hosing to it. keep it safe in pocket or something, and just suck through a long clear straw.. kinda creepy, kinda odd, kinda looking for that post apocalyptic breathing vapour spweing breathing apparatus LOL

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
sorry to be such a noob.. but what is a passthrough???

i think when i get a little bolder, i want to buy a suction switched vaper, and maybe attach some awuarium hosing to it. keep it safe in pocket or something, and just suck through a long clear straw.. kinda creepy, kinda odd, kinda looking for that post apocalyptic breathing vapour spweing breathing apparatus LOL

Sorry for late response just noticed your question. A passthrough is a Ecig that you can vape while plugged into a computer or like I say on vid plugged into a wall or other power source. Most can not be used when not plugged in this is why this one is special.You can get 6 hrs of use or more not plugged in then plug it in and keep vaping without waiting for battery to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread