Happy Father's Day Sale!! 21% off everything through 12 PM Pacific Friday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Above God

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
tampa
My calendar says Father's Day is June 20. ????:blink:

yes but if your order will be a gift to someone, placing it early would be the smart thing to do so you have it by fathers day.....imo i would have ran this a day or two earlier but im not complaining...

my order will be my fathers day gift to myself:D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Got my shipment today and at first I was upset because the black cartos I ordered turned to gold ones but after putting them on my gold Buzz I was glad they were switched. Plus I got a few extras and tried the Dunhill 24mg. and was suprised. Dunhill isn't to bad and had they not put one in there I would have never known. Thanks for everything. Still haven't tried the other flavors yet.

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
Just placed my order.

Happy Father's Day to All the Dads!
I miss mine so much, it has been 9yrs since I lost him but I have Great Memories! I know he would be so proud of me for not smoking.

Why smoke when You Can VAPE!!

Same here. My Dad will be gone 20 years this September from lung cancer. Vaping is a fitting tribute.

And Happy Father's Day as well to all the Dads!

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Great sale, thank you
Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here. I miss mine too. He's been gone almost 11 years and he always begged me to stop smoking. I wish I could show him now that I have. But I think he knows...and he's pickin' his Martin guitar for me and everyone else on here who stopped cigarettes!! Yea....

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Got my order in..Thanks guys! I ordered a red manual reg size batt. Can't wait! Just no orange LED if possible!

Happy Father's day to all you Dad's out there. Mine was a master Sgt in the Air Force. When he enlisted at 17 there was no Air Force..he was Army and then went over to the Air Force just in time for WWII. Dad was funny and kind. he could make the best breakfast's in the world! I wish he had e-cigarettes in his lifetime, I could have had him around for much longer.

AllCoExPat

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
Elkton, MD
Just dropped my order. I can't resist these 21% sales!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! Mine's still with me, thank God. In my 30s now, I'm just now starting to appreciate how smart he was all those years ago when I was a teenager. There's half a continent between us now, so I don't get to see him as often as I'd like, but we're closer now than we ever were when we lived under the same roof.

Above God

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
tampa
Got my order in..Thanks guys! I ordered a red manual reg size batt. Can't wait! Just no orange LED if possible!

Happy Father's day to all you Dad's out there. Mine was a master Sgt in the Air Force. When he enlisted at 17 there was no Air Force..he was Army and then went over to the Air Force just in time for WWII. Dad was funny and kind. he could make the best breakfast's in the world! I wish he had e-cigarettes in his lifetime, I could have had him around for much longer.

i got a manual xl, first v4l battery order for me...

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Happy fathers Day to all and the ones that will be dads this year. I lost my real day to a heart attach. loset my step dad(that I called dad) 20 years ago to lung cancer. I lost me best best friend (fater-in-law) to cancer 15 years ago. My mother-in-law has cancer that will take her life, It is about to kill me watching her go throught this and she never smoke along with my FIL,,,, My heart goes out to who ever has lost a love one.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread