LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Well apparently, these little free loading sugar boogers can come up to my door looking for handout "treats" but I am not allowed to wear my camo in tree and shoot them with the rotten robin's eggs I ordered last march (that was a waste of $160) using my son's paintball gun as a "trick" because it makes the little whining, petulant, coddled, "precious" ones cry! What happened to kids? Kids used to be tough! Back in my day, you didn't cry when someone chucked an egg at you from a tree, you went home, showered and got a chain saw and cut the tree down. What's the world coming to?

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Well apparently, these little free loading sugar boogers can come up to my door looking for handout "treats" but I am not allowed to wear my camo in tree and shoot them with the rotten robin's eggs I ordered last march (that was a waste of $160) using my son's paintball gun as a "trick" because it makes the little whining, petulant, coddled, "precious" ones cry! What happened to kids? Kids used to be tough! Back in my day, you didn't cry when someone chucked an egg at you from a tree, you went home, showered and got a chain saw and cut the tree down. What's the world coming to?

Oh for heaven's sake, get with the program(ing) and think of the children.

You can work around this and go sit in the tree of a neighbor you don't like and blast away.

MrsMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY

My kids would cry for sure and depending on how well the trick or treating was going would depend on whether I'd laugh along with you, or be the one chopping down your tree lol Angry moms, especially this angry mom is something to fear :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread