Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I wanted to do a Halloween code, then a Thanksgiving code, then a Christmas code.

Witch proceeded to beat me about the head and shoulders.

My response was to set a code that will be valid from now until 02-Jan-2015.

That'll fix her, huh? :p

The code is...

Holly Daze

... and it'll get you 30% off.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I wanted to do a Halloween code, then a Thanksgiving code, then a Christmas code.

The code is...

Holly Daze

WOW thats quite a deal, only question I have is,,,,,,,,,,, how much deejsuff stash is too much?

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
WOW thats quite a deal, only question I have is,,,,,,,,,,, how much deejsuff stash is too much?

I have roughly 250 bottles-most are 60 mls and bigger. Though I've just added about 6 :) I found some sample flavorings he forgot he had and I've been having fun ;) ! I have PERFECTED the absolute PERFECT French Vanilla Cappuccino flavor :)

That's right….I rock HARD lmfao!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I have roughly 250 bottles-most are 60 mls and bigger. Though I've just added about 6 :) I found some sample flavorings he forgot he had and I've been having fun ;) ! I have PERFECTED the absolute PERFECT French Vanilla Cappuccino flavor :)

now thats a goal to aspire (no pun intended) to too

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC

The code is...

Holly Daze

Witch, don't do that! If you injure him you'll have to do all the mixing yourself.

I keep finding it -- then buying some more.

I have to do a new inventory but it's going to be close to a quart.
I'm currently vaping my way through my bottles with white, non-childproof caps but I do find that 60ml bottles aren't good for me. I keep forgetting them and I prefer your drippers to the eyedroppers.

I'm glad the sale is running for a while. I'm going to run out of White Chocolate Cheesecake (thanks for the rec, Trav) next week. By Christmas there should be some more and I'll be ready to place an order.

Last edited:

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Witch, don't do that! If you injure him you'll have to do all the mixing yourself.

I keep finding it -- then buying some more.

I have to do a new inventory but it's going to be close to a quart.
I'm currently vaping my way through my bottles with white, non-childproof caps but I do find that 60ml bottles aren't good for me. I keep forgetting them and I prefer your drippers to the eyedroppers.

I'm glad the sale is running for a while. I'm going to run out of White Chocolate Cheesecake (thanks for the rec, Trav) next week. By Christmas there should be some more and I'll be ready to place an order.

I've been doing all the mixing this week :)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Dealt & Stealt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[So I] set a code that will be valid from now until 02-Jan-2015.

The code is...

Holly Daze

deejStuff

Thread about the sale: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/deejstuff/618724-happy-holiday-season.html#post14490231

General Chat Thread (in case you need help narrowing down the 500+ delicious flavors): http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/deejstuff/519013-deejstuff-here-part-four-96.html

Don't forget that 3-packs are already 7.5% off the price of individual bottles and 6-packs are 15% off (a little less for glass bottles.) Getting 30% off those is spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread