The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Happy Memorial Day! What's Everyone Doin' This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by LadyVapentine, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    It's Memorial Day weekend and I just discovered I'm off on Monday!!

I'm headin' to the great state of Indiana to see my family. They have a lot of nature. They even have real life hay bales and real life horses and real life mounds of horse poo.
    What are you guys up to? Any big travel plans? Does Your Family VAPE?

Me on a hay bale (not a horse poo mound)

11225371_10153422989717383_8994452665820049054_o.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. CharTech

CharTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    Carolinas
    Sounds like a great weekend LadyVapentine! I will be relaxing at home all weekend. My son and I are the only members of the fam that vape! Great Pic!

3. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Thanks! Relaxing is one of my favorite recreational activities! Do you grill out or anything? Did your son get you onto vaping, or did you get him onto it? Or was it simultaneous?

A lot of my immediate family quit smoking ages ago, so they don't really vape. I have a cousin that lives in NC and he vapes. I haven't seen him in years, but it feels like a special kinship, especially considering he gave me one of my first cigarettes back in the day. HEHE

• Like Like x 1
  4. CharTech

CharTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2009
    Carolinas
    Yes we do grill and will be this weekend for sure.

I got him into vaping and we started at the same time. For him it's not a hobby like it is for me but he benefits from my obsession.

Have a great weekend playing in the hay and watch out for that poo.. LoL.

5. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    We've got a crap load of Birthday parties to go to, like five of them, this weekend. I'm worn out just thinking about it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Whoa! To me that sounds like fun. I really like birthdays and making cakes with people's faces on them. I'm kind of not normal.

There ARE a lot of people born this time of year.

Are they grownup bdays/kid bdays or a mix? Are they really five separate parties? That does seem like a lot.

7. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    It's a mix, my SIL is 42, my nephew is 7, a two year old friends daughter, my dad is 76 and so on. Then my 11yo is having a friend sleep over tonight as well.

8. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thank God you're a county girl, now that song will be stuck in my head all weekend! Lol, well there's nothing better than a 3-day weekend, family and hay!!

I'm in a mending mode, been a rough week and it hasn't stop since i got home, I received a call that my car won't be ready until Tuesday and it's going to be more money than I expected and I manage salesmen who haven't stopped calling! I been sick and had some dental work done so I'm going to rest and take it easy.

Have a great weekend LV and everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    OOf. I hope you got some much-needed rest! I came home to find my kitty cat had gotten out of a window, so I've been pretty bummed out.

Sending good vibes your way!

PS that song has been in my head too!

10. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    ..I love a hoosier drawl! :wub:
    Have fun ...and Safe travels!
    (just putt-putting around the house ...weather's perfect for some long suffering loose ends... :) )

• Like Like x 1
  11. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    That's my plan for this afternoon. Now that the sun is occasionally out, I can see all the clutter in my house and it's time for some long overdue spring cleaning!

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheKiddVapes

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello my Lady V, how's it going in the windy city, I think that's where you at? Any contest coining up, what's going on with Vapor4Life, it's been quiet or am I missing something? Just checking in.....

13. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Howdy, Kidd!

Yeah, I'm right near the Windy City and I've been gardening and riding my bike in my spare time.

You're right, it's been a little TOO quiet around here. I've got a post planned for this afternoon, and a fun contest for later in the week!

How are YOU doing?

I imagine things have been crazy in CA the last coupla days.

14. TheKiddVapes

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello Lady V,

Things are hot in Cali, kind of burning up! I'm a local, born and raised in California so this type of thing doesn't bother me, we just roll with the punches. I'm on the mend and feeling great, thanks for asking!

I'll keep my eye out for the contest and I'm looking forward to it, thanks for everything you do!

Kidd

• Like Like x 1
  15. LadyVapentine

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    <3
    My pleasure!!!

Stay cool!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thread Status: